[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>season 1 dialogue https://youtu.be/vGN73ufuc4U?t=19 >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ffxIKYwEwwhjy.gif (530 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ffxIKYwEwwhjy.gif
530 KB, 500x281
>season 1 dialogue
https://youtu.be/vGN73ufuc4U?t=19

>season 6 dialogue
>I'M LE WITTY DWARF I DRINK AND I KNOW THINGS

DELETE THIS
>>
most reddit character on tv at the moment
>>
fuck off back to the general
>>
COCKS XD AM I RIGHT?
>>
>>69212738
What is it with GoT videos that cannot be embedded? Literally every day faggots post GoT videos that cannot be embedded. Fucking shit.
>>
>>69213119
They need that ad money
>>
I've noticed this too. Watching the scene where Theon is reunited with Balon in S2 and then the scene where Euron kills Balon in S6 is like night and day.
>>
What happened to his hair?
>>
>>69213275

What happened to all of the Lannisters hair?

Too much of a hassle to maintain when the fuckign actors dont want to constantly dye.

Tyrions hair is literally black now.
>>
>>69212738
damn i wanna watch GoT again from the beginning, but i don't like to watch things twice
>>
That's cherrypicking. Someone could just as easily "prove" the exact opposite point. Do /pol/ shitposters just not understand what logic is? Why are there so many retards on this board?
>>
Is it difficult keeping track of what things you don't like based on their popularity?
>>
>>69212738
Pretty much all things gets worse in time, really. Even experienced storytellers fuck up the last book for example and they don't have to worry about catering to reddit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.