[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with those tiny crowns the Lannisters have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: crowns.jpg (291 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
crowns.jpg
291 KB, 600x600
What's the deal with those tiny crowns the Lannisters have?
>>
It bugs me how it squashes the top portion of their hair, imagine what it looks like when they take them off.
>>
I assume because small = elegant, and large = powerful.
>>
>>69212507
they're all kids bruh
>>
Bobby B was an adult, his crown was too big for Joff the boy king. So he got made a new one. Tommen is still a boy king so he inherited the same crown.

I also assume theirs has a higher gold content than Renly's, so they'd be quite heavy.
>>
Why were Stannis and Robb never shown with their crowns?
>>
>>69212696
Because they were never king.
>>
>>69212728
Neither was Renly.
>>
File: pomrzu1r6s.jpg (42 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
pomrzu1r6s.jpg
42 KB, 450x450
>>69212662
>>69212605
Joffrey was a teenager. I think his head was just as big as that of an adult. Also that's not a reason to make a silly little crown like that.
>>
>>69212696
I guess they just didn't have access to that much gold, and didn't need a crown since they weren't holding court but leading troops.

They were probably wearing helmets if anything, but the show has helmet display off in the settings
>>
>>69212696

because robb was dumb and stannis dosnt have time for that little princey bullshit
>>
>>69212728

They both had crowns in the books, that's probably why he's asking.
>>
Why was Joffrey so ugly?
>>
>>69212696
Maybe the kings of the North didn't wear crowns.

And Stannis probably wanted to be crowned officially in King's Landing.
>>
>>69212788
literally inbred
>>
>>69212761

Stannis had a crown that looked like flames made from red gold
Robb had one of black iron that had spikes like swords
Balon had one made from driftwood
>>
>>69212788
Small island, small gene pool.
>>
File: Robb_stark_by_riavel.jpg (467 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
Robb_stark_by_riavel.jpg
467 KB, 700x900
>>69212789
>Description: An open circlet of hammered bronze incised with the runes of the First Men, surmounted by nine black iron spikes wrought in the shape of longswords. It is said to look much the same as the one worn by the former Stark Kings in The North.
>>
>>69212585
I bet your dick is elegant
>>
they didn't become rich spending money on oversized crowns

save money, get wealthy - count every shekel, stupid goyim
>>
>>69212854
>nine black iron spikes wrought in the shape of longswords
>drawing has ten
>>
>>69212854
What's the significance of 9?

Targs = 3
Andals = 7
White walkers = 9?
>>
>>69212756
Yeah but Renly was /fa/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.