[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I HAVE TO BE DIRECT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1437664908491.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1437664908491.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>I HAVE TO BE DIRECT
>>
>>69211829
Daria's dad>Malcom's dad
>>
>>69211829
why can i not purchase this song online anywhere?
>>
>>69212454
Darias dad was a cuck to his wife. Hal was an alpha when he wanted to be.
>>
Literally Tumblr: The Cartoon series.
>>
>>69214216

Sad to see the internet poison everyone's mind like this, literally everything's a boogeyman these days.
>>
daria is a good show

quinn > jane > daria
>>
Tom was a cuck
Jane was a cuck
>>
>>69214501
Its not so much that the internet has poisoned people's minds, its that stupid people always thought in such simplistic terms, and now computers are easy enough to use to allow them on the internet.
>>
>>69214216

You've never watched this show.
>>
>>69211829
I heard Mike Judge was involved in making this, so I watched it all

I was wrong
>>
File: 1367972526051.jpg (29 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1367972526051.jpg
29 KB, 500x360
>>69214216

It's funny because Daria was a Misanthropist. Half the time she would get sick of Jane's hipster bullshit and that was her best friend

The only time Daria showed any kind of human emotion was around Trent

Other than that she never held any political or religious views
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.