[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Tony knew about Spider-Man explained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 2158x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 2158x1136
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/05/07/how-iron-man-knew-about-spider-man-according-to-captain-america-/
>Tony has A.I. somewhere running crime statistics," Markus concluded. "He can see where it's going up and heroes might be needed and where it's going down and there might be heroes. It's why he built Ultron in
>>
>>69211323
>>Tony has A.I. somewhere running crime statistics," Markus concluded. "He can see where it's going up and heroes might be needed and where it's going down and there might be heroes

And everyone is okay with this?
>>
Just when Steve Jobs used to track homeless populations.
>>
>>69211323
>Having to explain your movie in interviews
Fucking hacks.
>>
>>69211381
Batman is notorious for shit like this
>>
>knows about Spiderman
>Doesn't know about Daredevil, Cage, JJ, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, Dr Strange, Iron Fist, ect
>>
>>69211381
It's just looking at crime statistics, who cares? Isn't that public info anyway?
>>
Plot hole on the film
>>
>>69212659

Maybe he does
>>
>>69211323
you know what whould have been funny, if Peter's was the 30th house he visited doing the exact same thing in all the others just looking like an idiot.
>>
>>69212659
>>69214622
The article says he does know about all of them, you fagmos.
>>
>>69212659
>Gaurdians of the Galaxy
That would be a stretch
>>
>Star Wars
>Game of Thrones
>Cape shit

When will it end?
>>
>>69212659
> Gaurdians of the Galaxy

I doubt Tony monitors out space.
>>
>>69212659
Well, Guardians of the Galaxy are in a galaxy far away, is understandable he doesn't know about them.

As for the rest, MCU "doesn't" accept Netflix
>>
>>69212659
Daredevil didn't do something that suggests he has superpowers
Same for Cage and JJ.

>but they have powers
They have, and you as a viewer know about them, but the newspapers and police don't know they have powers, for them are just vigilantes who deal with meh shit. They also try to be low profile as fuck.

Meanwhile in Spider-man you have a dude who lifts cars without problems and who swings around the city at absurd speed making him pretty fucking visible

Strange and Iron Fist don't have origins yet, Tony can't see the future so far.
>>
>>69215089
>tripfag

When will it end?
>>
>>69211381
You can do this by listening to police scanners. You don't need AI.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.