[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got memed. This was good. Better than Ultron. Better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 143135346.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
143135346.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
I got memed.

This was good. Better than Ultron. Better than Iron Man 2-3, Captain America 1, Dark World...

Why is /tv/ so triggered by this kino?
>>
They fear what they can't understand.
>>
>>69210358
>Better than Iron Man 2-3,

Nope.
>>
>>69210512
>anything being worse than Iron Man 2
>>
>Better than Ultron. Better than Iron Man 2-3, Captain America 1, Dark World...

Those are all shit even by capeshit standards.
>>
>>69210358
Any X-Men movie is better than any Marvel movie.
>>
>WAAAAAHHHH IT HAS JOKES SO IT'S MEMES AND REDDIT

-/tv/
>>
>>69210817
Anything that has similarities to how /tv/ acts they immediately hate because it means their behavior isn't counter-culture, it's normie.
>>
>>69210358
>This was good. Better than literal dog shit.
capeshit fans need to die
>>
I was told this was meme shit.

It was an actual good movie. Better than most I've seen in the last few years.

What the fuck is wrong with /tv/? Just because he memes you need to hate it? You fuckers love memes in every other movie.
>>
It was good.
>>
Jokes were too americanish
>>
>>69213016

This to some extent.
>>
>>69210358
reddit: the movie
>>
>>69210358
It was fine. The problem was it was a "comedy" with most of the jokes being of the kind that people who like pewdiepie would laugh at.
>>
>>69210563
Iron Man 2 atleast had Sam Rockwell camping it up. Memepool was complete trash.
>>
It's a "everyone keeps talking about how fucking amazing a movie is and you just HAVE to see it anon it's HILARIOUS and then you see it's and it's kind of mediocre" episode
>>
I saw it twice. Def does not hold up on the 2nd viewing
>>
File: Reee 1.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Reee 1.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>>69210358
>Jokes? WHIMSY?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
literally the only good Marvel movie.
>>
>>69213623
Did you go in the second time red-pilled by /tv/ to hate it?
>>
>>67413690
literally record scratch: the movie
>>
>>69210358
>Better than Ultron. Better than Iron Man 2-3, Captain America 1, Dark World

Well, is not like you put some high standards...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.