[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a Charmed reunion, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: charmed.jpg (941 KB, 1920x1535) Image search: [Google]
charmed.jpg
941 KB, 1920x1535
Would you watch a Charmed reunion, /tv/?
>>
>>69207522
No
>>
No.
>>
>>69207711
>>69207737
Why not? Is there anything that you'd like to see but you think wouldn't be in it?
>>
#4 is the oldest and still the best
would marry and raise her sons/10
>>
>>69207761
It would ruin all those great faps of yesterday with the image of old hags
>>
File: 1461661541514.jpg (10 KB, 250x261) Image search: [Google]
1461661541514.jpg
10 KB, 250x261
>that rose
>>
Okay, riddle me this, which of the 4 needs it the most?
>>
What happened with the last season? I cant seem to remember.
>>
>>69207902
>Watching Charmed for the plot
>>
>>69207522
desu I couldn't even remember the name of the actress on the left
>>
were charmed and shows of the ilk precursors to shit like the hunger games, twilight etc etc, female power fantasies?
>>
>>69208068
Harry Potter probably has more to do with it than Charmed.
>>
@OneGood_Trailer #OG_Tpicks
>>
i only remember parts of one episode

alyssa milano was under some kind of spell, which made her hot and sweat profusely

i have never been able to track this episode down
>>
>>69207522
The writing on the show would end up being about bitter old women that are single because they are cunts and dont know it. Except the first chick. She would be the only one married on the show. She actually seems nice on and off screen. The other 3 are fucking nuts because of the tv industry and what they did to get ahead.
>>
>>69208142
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmgpuk2NKWk

This one?
>>
>>69208068
>Twilight
>female power fantasy

Twilight sucks but this doesn't even make sense. For the most part it's about a regular girl who's being protected and lorded over by a bunch of superheroes. It's more of a submission fantasy
>>
>>69208254
a super average girl in super special circumstance becomes the object of desire for every hunk on earth

it has elements of both, but in subverting those who'd lord as it progresses it's still predominantly a power fantasy - it just sets up the payoff more
>>
Why did the whitelighters look like star trek characters when they teleport?

That was fucking stupid.
>>
>>69208253
yeah, guess i know which one it's from now.
>>
>>69207522
Is that a recent pic of Shannon Elizabeth? She looking good.
>>
File: charmedflipperpq.jpg (32 KB, 435x300) Image search: [Google]
charmedflipperpq.jpg
32 KB, 435x300
I'd watch it
>>
Holy shit, they actually look like witches now.
>>
>>69208424
if Bella occasionally having agency makes it a power fantasy then so is everything. you're only saying it's a power fantasy because that's a buzzword used to criticize/dismiss a lot of media aimed at men, but if that's what it was there'd be no need for mental gymnastics. it'd be obvious, like Buffy.
>>
>>69208779
now you're just writing nonsense
>>
>>69207886
a dicking?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.