[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain this character to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nuw3z3iy7e1uankono1_500.png (244 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuw3z3iy7e1uankono1_500.png
244 KB, 500x378
So he is a conspiracy theorist and thinks he is aware of whats really going on in the world but he isn't even aware that john redcorn fucks / used to fuck his wife even though it is super obvious to everyone else.

WTF?
>>
>>69207405

He knows he's being cucked, it's just that he doesn't want to admit it to himself.
>>
That'sTheJoke.jpg
>>
>>69207466
I don't think they ever point to this in the show.
>>
It's one of the best running gags in the series.

The fact that he's oblivious to Nancy's infidelity is quite literally the point.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Nancy and John Redcorn break it off in one of the later seasons. I don't remember the reason, but Nancy just stops seeing John.
>>
He's also a little stupid, was always a beta, believes Nancy is the best woman to ever have, and believes he does not deserve her. It's partly a coping mechanism, and partly his own idiocy.
>>
>>69207558

Because Dale helps John Redcorn get his land back from the government and considers him a friend.

Also Nancy starts to become romantically attached to Dale again after going to a romantic restaurant together.
>>
I liked the time Dale visited Dallas and realized that Kennedy probably was killed by Oswald and that most of his conspiracy theories are bullshit.
>>
Typical Texan cuck I tell ya what
>>
>>69207743
Did that actually happen?
>>
Did you know that the girl who voices Lou-ann is Eminems girlfriend in 8mile and that she died of a drug overdose years ago?
>>
look up "the astrologer who fell into the well" fable, m8e. This is a pretty common motif
>>
>>69207766
Dale built a entire model of the assassination thinking that it would prove his theory but it showed that Oswald done it. This turned Dale into a super patriot who loved the government.
>>
>>69207950
Thanks havent got to that one yet.
>>
>>69207503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUamNn8nPc0
>>
>>69207834
>that girl
>eminems gf
That's Brittany Murphy you fucking retard
>>
>>69207834
Literally everyone in the world knows this. Yes.
>>
>>69207834
Are you fucking 12 or is this bait
>>
>>69208237
That doesn't prove he knows he is being cucked.

That just shows he doesn't want to listen to his wife bitching if he makes a decision she doesn't approve of.

Like any married guy that doesn't end up divorced, really.
>>
>>69208318
>>69208515
Britainy Murphy plays eminems characters girl friend in 8 mile and also does Luanne's voice in KOTH.
>>
>>69207922
Sort of this.

Part of the point of Dale's character is that he's incredibly passive and gullible. That kind of people often fall for conspiracy theories because they're too credulous and willing to believe anything they hear. That's the same reason he never doubts Nancy. He's too gullible to believe otherwise.

All characters on King of the Hill operate like this. They're all defined by a character trait with pros and cons.
>>
File: 1455020677169.jpg (19 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1455020677169.jpg
19 KB, 300x225
>>69208605
>>
>>69208935
>Stating facts means you have autism
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.