[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst movie you have seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: zombie_driftwood-3.jpg (96 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
zombie_driftwood-3.jpg
96 KB, 576x432
Name the absolute worst film you have had the displeasure of watching all the way through,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9siQEi7mKM
Zombie Driftwood, terrible from start to finish filled with random attempts at being "funny"
>>
File: Zombie-Driftwood.png (456 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
Zombie-Driftwood.png
456 KB, 720x400
>>69207391
So bad it is like one of those ones you cringe at when they are on RLM's Best of the Worst. The blonde looked good though i guess
>>
>>69207391
Diary of the Dead. Also Survival of the Dead.

Man, especially because Dawn was so good (And Day was pretty enjoyable).

Also I won't get away with this, but I can barely sit through Star Wars.
>>
>>69207604
>can barely sit through Star Wars
but thats fine anon, its not for everybody.
>>
@OneGood_Trailer
>>
God it was so bad. Watched it with some friends and after it ended we all just sat there for a few minutes thinking about how we had just wasted an hour and a half
>>
On a technical level I would probably say Jack Frost 2 or some low-rent syfy Pumpkinhead sequel.

The movie I hated the most would probably be Inherent Vice, which I do think was well-done, but I can't stand meandering pretentious stoner crap, especially centered around a mystery. Although I guess that's what The Big Lebowski was like, but since it was devoted to taking the piss out of the whole idea it earns a pass in my book.
>>
>>69207391
Christmas Vacation 2
>>
North

I've seen Old Dogs, Son of the Mask, Baby Genuises 2, and all sorts of garbage. The difference is those were barely trying. North is trying so, so hard to be a classic family film and and in the end it's the most obnoxiously stupid shit you've ever seen. It's hard not to take it personally as a viewer.
>>
>>69207954
I fucking loved Son of the Mask, but that was a long time ago.

Will an adult viewing ruin it for me?
>>
>>69208186

You may want to get tested for Down Syndrome
>>
File: ka7x001.jpg (218 KB, 1800x1199) Image search: [Google]
ka7x001.jpg
218 KB, 1800x1199
>>69207603
theres a sex scene and everyone in this film with blood, guts and swearing yet they all keep their clothes on. Then you look up who was in this turd and turns out the blonde is a star of adult films. Why hire her for a lame sex scene like that?
>>
>>69207391
V for Vendetta
>>
>>69208645
really? they arent the best, but worst you have seen? you are lucky then
>>
File: aztec rex.jpg (42 KB, 378x400) Image search: [Google]
aztec rex.jpg
42 KB, 378x400
There's a lot of bad movies I enjoyed because of how bad they were. Pic related has to be my favourite

I've seen a few french "comedies" that've bored me to death on top of being bad so those ones, I guess
>>
Where the wild things are
>>
some of you are posting big blockbuster movies, compare those films to this scene alone... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIg-SKLfHnw
>>
>>69209437
>the zombies start dancing

My sides. Thanks anon
>>
Probably Shaka, or Lep in the Hood.
>>
>>69209698
theres so many wtf moments. Theres a zombie Hitler, guess he was on the cruise ship too
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.