[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angry Joe reviews Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (4 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2208x1242
Has Angry Joe replaced RedLetterMedia as the best movie reviewer on YouTube?

https://youtu.be/IOKUqV4ccq4
>>
>image.png
kill yourself
>>
Literally who?
>>
nobody cares about no-name e-celeb's opinions and if you kill yourself
>>
>>69206861
The king of /v/
>>
>>69206861
Upset Umberto
>>
>>69206880
>Angry Joe
>no-name
I mean say what you want about his content, but it's stupid to pretend one of the most popular reviewers of media is a nobody.
>>
>>69206861
Pissed Pedro
>>
>>69206929
>one of the most popular reviewers
>120k views
>one of the most popular
lad
>>
>>69206820
>that stereotype of neckbeard to the left
lmao
>>
>/v/ e-celeb garbage thread
See? This is what happens when you allow capeshit on /tv/.
>>
>>69206820
>a hambeast
>a manlet
>a gay manlet with tats

DROPPED.
>>
>>69206967
It's been out for one day and he has 2.5 million subscribers. You can't judge the whole popularity of someone on one recent video.
>>
>>69207051
The review is still pure shit.
>>
This guy really is boring. I don't know why people like him.
>>
>>69206820
>best movie reviewer on YouTube

That's JeremyJahns bruh.
>>
>>69207174
>not Chris "20 minutes" Cuckmann
>>
>>69207189
I decided to watch his review on CW since I seen Jeremy's (he published his like 3 weeks before the US release) and he fucking spoiled Spider-Man's backstory after saying "no spoiler". Not watching his ass anymore.
>>
>>69206820
me on the left
>>
>>69207189
You mean the guy that mad DCucks tried to force into a meme out of anger?
>>
>>69206820
>marvel did it again
stopped watching there
seriously, how does this cuck have credentials to review movies now?
>>
>>69206820
If Jose Enojado is cuban, why does he look more like the amish on the left than his spic brethren on the right?
>>
>>69207334
hes a beaner dude
>>
File: giant-dinosaur-nuggets-128119.jpg (44 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
giant-dinosaur-nuggets-128119.jpg
44 KB, 200x200
>>69206820
>Everybody loves Spiderman in Civil War
>Perturbed Pedro hates him

He's pressing the click-bait button because he doesn't have a real job. Either that or he's retarded because SM in CW was awesome. I wish this faggot would stick to video games.
>>
>hating based Spider-Man

Enojado Ernesto can suck a dick.
>>
Fuck off /v/
>>
SEVEN (7) DOLLARS
>>
Nice, you guys can keep Perturbed Pedro. Have fun!
>>
>>69207334
he seems puertorican
>>
>>69206861
Savage Salvador
>>
I don't even understand who watches reviews of things. It's like people need other people's opinions to form their own opinion of things.
>>
>>69206861
Peeved Pete
>>
>>69208243
>People listen to opinions before they spend money on something

Yeah, what tools.

That being said, all youtube reviewers are retarded.
>>
>>69208326
I think amateur online reviewers have really degraded the public perception of movie reviews. They're no better than asking random people on the street what they thought of a movie, it boils down to "this was cool, this wasn't cool" with no critical understanding. At best it parrots basic film analysis without understanding it ("Spielberg does, like, great cinematography"). There's nothing wrong with the general public having these opinions because it's not their job and they can enjoy films however they want, but when that becomes the standard for criticism I think there's a danger that we end up with no informed analysis reaching the public. At which point it'll be the state that video game journalism is in.
>>
>>69206861
Sullen Santiago
>>
File: Screenshot_20160507-190048.jpg (92 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160507-190048.jpg
92 KB, 427x427
>>69206820
>>
>>69210498
Isn't he a pedo? Pissed Sombrero got mad when people questioned his lifestyle.
>>
>>69208643
>
Well said, anon.

To be fair, though, the same hysterics were made when movie criticism became the domain of professionals and newspapermen and was taken out of the realm of the academic critic. There were all kinds of discussions about how taste in art needs a sort of Aristocratic consensus at the top that working professionals cannot provide, by virtue of the fact that they're working too often to take a deep study of art.

The internet is a great Democratizing force. Sometimes for good, sometimes for not so good. And sometimes it just means that assholes can waste their time ranting on the internet about movies made for kids.
>>
>>69210778
>To be fair, though, the same hysterics were made when movie criticism became the domain of professionals and newspapermen
Yes, of course, and I'm not trying to be hysterical about it, there's plenty of upsides, and it's not the end of film as art.

And yet, it is continuing the trend of more accessible but perhaps shallower movie reviewing that caters to the general public. The biggest downside to this is that we've reached a point where it's almost the layman talking to the layman with no academic input whatsoever. In an academic subject like history there are still articles and documentaries featuring academics which cater to the layman. There are also uninformed history channels on youtube, but the saturation level of these seems a lot higher for film reviewers.
>>
>>69206820
>Has Angry Joe replaced RedLetterMedia as the best movie reviewer on YouTube?
no
i bet ur spic like him
>>
>>69210630
pedo AND furry

i think he tried to solicit cyber sex with an underrage furry
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.