[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did Cap try to kill Spidey by dropping a metal walkway on him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 9
File: capsspidey.jpg (23 KB, 361x344) Image search: [Google]
capsspidey.jpg
23 KB, 361x344
did Cap try to kill Spidey by dropping a metal walkway on him?
>>
>>69206743
nope, they friendly chatted about queens, brooklyn and there was no hostility.

Cap new Spidey was strong and he needed a diversion so is why he dropped it on him
>>
>>69206806
he was clearly struggling holding it up, he was gonna get crushed and cap ran away
>>
>>69206743
I was wondering the same thing. Really no way to know spiderman would survive it. Unless he realized he was in a Marvel movie and Spiderman can't die
>>
>>69206846
Caps probably read up on insects

>ants are so strong
>ants are insects
>spiders are insects
spiderman will be fine
>>
>>69206888
I wonder if he read about panthers also. Or maybe he will be doing that between movies now
>>
Captain Murder
>>
Cap has killed plenty of people in combat so it's not really an issue for him morally

in any case he'd been fucking fighting him for a fair bit so he likely had a good idea of his strength
>>
When War Machine started shooting giAnt Man with his gattling gun, how did he know he wouldn't kill him?
>>
>>69206743
If Cap isn't blind he already knows Spidey is stronk as fuck, but his is assuming Cap isn't blind so don't quote me on this.
>>
Cap knew how strong peter was when he was having alot of difficulty when he was pulling his webs.
>>
When that faggot went to shoot black falcon but missed and hit black iron man, was he trying to kill falcon?
>>
>>69207201
Black bird always has a parachute seperate from his glider
>>
>>69206743

>Captain America is primarily shown to train in a Boxing style
>Tony Stark trains in MMA
>Tells Spiderman to go for his legs

It's the little details like this that make me smile.
>>
>>69207326
?
>>
>>69206888
>spiders are insects

you wot, m8?
>>
>>69206888
>spiders are insects

top kek
>>
>>69207358

Boxers are known to have a weak defense against attacks to the legs, since they don't train to guard against kicks.
>>
>>69207326
Or... OR... it has to do with the fact that Captain America never covers his legs with the shield.
>>
>>69207326
>Cap runs at people with his shield
>gunners in winter soldier constantly ignored caps vulnerable feet/legs and shot at the shield
>genius told kid to aim for the vulnerable legs

I've seen no mention of Tony stark doing mma, and cap literally kicked everybody in winter soldier which definitely isn't 'boxing'
>>
>>69207400
And cap never kicks right?
>>
>>69207381
>>69207382

Disgusting little creepy bugs with many legs, they are all insects to me
>>
>>69206888
Nice trips great post
>>
>>69207469
You voted trump clearly
>>
>>69207381
>>69207382
being this uneducated
>>
Cap tried to murder a teenager in a non- lethal little scruffle between friends.

>Le they're were in a le epik battle to the death!!
No they weren't. The only one there who was actively trying to murder someone else was the nigger trying to kill Bucky. Everyone else was just having a playground fight.

>That part where they run at each other is actually in the movie.

I swear I heard some chuckles in my theater when that part happened. It looked so stupid.

>Vision not doing anything.
He could've insinerated all of them in a heart beat.

The only good part there was any man becoming a giant. That was actually pretty cool.
>>
>>69207452

Most of his training scenes are him doing boxing drills.

>>69207437

He's clearly seen doing MMA in one of the Iron Man movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iojX7zMhQA
>>
>>69207512
Woah, bro is this your first day on /tv/? It must be a completely new experience compared to reddit. Have fun, redditor!
>>
File: WebShooters-in-use.jpg (53 KB, 800x298) Image search: [Google]
WebShooters-in-use.jpg
53 KB, 800x298
Can someone explain to me why Sam Raimi's Spiderman is the only one to have web coming out of his wrist whilst Garfield and Holland use some gadget?

Is that how the original comics are?
>>
also was it revealed how captain america busted into that underwater prison place?

did black panther help or some shit?
>>
>>69207512
>these inferiority issues
calm down, nigger
>>
>>69206888
spiders aren't insects you stupid cunt
>>
>>69207579
all those dead guards tho
>>
>>69207568
Yes. Raimi originated the organic web shooters, and they've been used multiple times in other media since then, but traditionally they are mechanical.
>>
>>69207568
Yes.
In the comics Peter made the web shooters. It's not a super power.
>>
>>69207201
War machine literally told him "turn his wings into gliders" you fucking idiot
>>
File: Gambit.jpg (18 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
Gambit.jpg
18 KB, 480x300
if vision had hit his target then falcon would be dead.

Vision is Murder
>>
>>69207632
So spidey's only powers is super strength, web crawling technically?
>>
Weren't most of them trying to drop huge stuff on each other? I'm pretty sure the red girl and ant man did
>>
>black panther turned out to be one of the best characters in the movie
His personality was great
>Hi I'm clint!
>I don't care.
Not to mention that stylish as fuck fighting style.
>>
>>69207326
Way to reach you stupid faggot
>>
>>69207668

Sure okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mepGZcHIUG4
>>
>>69207635
Don't forget Spider-Sense
>>
>>69207653
The Spidey Sense is pretty damn important.
Also hella reflexes.
>>
>>69207653
And spidey sense. And the fact that he's a freakishly smart genius could be construed as a super power. He literally invented the webbing material and the shooters.
>>
>>69207690
Meant for >>69207653
>>
>>69206743
it's a marvel movie
>>
Imagine feeling the web shoot out of your wrist. Probably feels better than sex.
>>
>>69207709
yeah true I liked how in Civil War, the idea of how smart he was with designing technology etc was mentioned
>>
>>69207746
How would you know?
>>
>>69207540
>Vision not doing anything
He was annoyed he had to leave the swank apartment and his jazz records. He clearly wasn't into it.
>>
>>69207746
it would probably make your wrist itch after
>>
>>69207540
I agree with this 95%

I think Spiderman toying with Falcon and Bucky without actually engaging them on a fight was actually good.
>>
>>69207686
https://youtu.be/p2dogwxBBPw
>Dat boxing
>>
>>69206888
>spiders are insects
>>
>>69207849

I know in the choreography they don't really show either CA using exclusively Boxing or Tony Stark using MMA, but they do go out of their way to specifically refer to those styles through their training scenes. And it's a very widely known thing that if you want to fight a boxer, you go for his legs.
>>
>no scene where spiderman tries to web up antman and he shrinks between the webbing to punch spiderman in the face
Missed opportunity
>>
>>69207326
>>69207686
Dude, it's because he protects his torso with his shield and people have been saying since 2011 "why doesn't anyone just shoot him in the legs"?

It's the equivalent of people asking why nobody just shoots Batman in the fucking mouth. That's all it was. You're reaching incredibly with this boxing nonsense. And no, this isn't the same poster you're arguing with.
>>
>>69207568
>>69207632
>>69207635
My favorite line from Civil War, from Falcon to Spidey when he first shot web at him:
>Is that stuff comin' out of you?
>>
>>69207913
Showing someone punching a punch bag doesn't make someone a boxer you cuck,

iron man has been involved in zero fisticuffs outside of having hogan hold pads and winter soldier kicking the shit out of him... You really are reaching
>>
Glad I wasn't the only one to notice.

>cap scolding everyone for being too dangerous
>literally tries to fucking murder spider man
>thank god spider man had spidey strength
>>
>>69207653
Super strength, lifting power of 10-30 tons on average
Super reflexes, can dodge point blank shots behind his back, in one comic was stated that his reflexes are 35 times faster than those of a healthy human being
Super resilience, can withstand punches from other powerful beings, normal people have broke their hands punching him in the face withotu him feeling shit for example. A bullet would still harm him
Wallcrawling, can adhere to surfaces thanks to bio-magnetism (van der waals forces) like spiders
Spider-sense, some kind of low level clairvoyance that allows him to sense the direction and intensity of an incoming danger

Then other minor shit like the knowledge on how to carft web fluid, "talk" to spiders (this almost never happens though), etc.
>>
>>69208024
spiderman could probably tear everyone in half except for vision
>>
>>69207326
But John Favreau trained tony in a boxing ring in Iron Man 2...
>>
>>69207804
Does your dick itch after you cum?
>>
Spidey's Spider sense didn't protect him against Cap's power - common sense (or lack thereof)
>>
>>69208024
>thank god spider man had spidey strength
Cap saw what he could do during the fight, that's like seeing the Hulk withstand tank shells and then being to afraid if a sniper rifle is going to hurt him.
>>
>>69208111
Spider-sense was nerfed into oblivion in MCU, it basically does more harm than help and that's why he has those googles, to allow him to focus and ignore the spider-sense. Already explained by the Russos.
>>
@OneGood_Trailer
>>
File: .000.jpg (271 KB, 800x1218) Image search: [Google]
.000.jpg
271 KB, 800x1218
>>69208034
>>69207653
>>69207698
>>69207709
>>69207690
>>69207635
>>69207568

Don't forget summoning the spiders.

Don't you ever forget.
>>
>>69208139
You mean to tell me that Cap was able to gather the exact strength of spidery just by seeing him fight for a few seconds? Yes, it's quite obvious he has superstrength, but there's no way he knew what spidey's limit were, and frankly, he got far too close. Even if he knew exactly what he was doing, another half a ton of unexpected weight would have transformed spiderman in splatteredman.
>>
Didn't went Panther through one walkway when Wanda threw him? he was pretty unharmed, and Spidey looked stronger, what Cap did seemed logical.
>>
>>69207382
>>69207381
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69208226
No? half ton is nothing, half ton in 10 tons (more or less the weight of one walkway) is just 5% more, if you add 5% more to the limit of what I can lift and don't end being splatteredman.
>>
>>69208205
The hell is spiderman doing in that last panel?
>>
>Forgetting Cap is a genius when assessing abilities
In those 2 secs of fight Cap roughly knows Peter's abilities
>>
>>69208376

Mating dance

It's for spiders
>>
Its a panel from some comic to give comic manchildren le feels

Seriously thats all that scene
>>
>>69208323
The limit is the limit. It means that literally you cannot go any further. Even if you add only a 1% over your limit, the weight is too much. By your logic, as long as I keep adding only small amounts of extra weight, it's never enough.

There's still no way Cap knew what exactly where spidey's strength limits, so it was too risky. Had Spiderman been a tad weaker and he'd be dead under the weight.
>>
DUDE DID YOU EVER SEE THAT REALLY OLD MOVIE
>>
>>69208432
>as long as I keep adding only small amounts of extra weight, it's never enough.
No, I said 5% is not enoght, if you keep adding 5% eventually becomes 10%, 20% or more, can you into maths?

Also that wasn't Spidey's limit, he was still standing.
>>
>>69206743
It was seriously out of character for Cap to do that, but then again, it was also out of character for straight-shooting Steve Rogers to not approach Tony with what he knew about Bucky and HYDRA way before it had a chance to blow up like it did.

But then again, this movie's got enough plot-induced stupidity to go around.
>>
Well, Vision threw an entire tower on Cap and Bucky, so there's also that.
>>
>>69208173
Like how bad or what exactly
>>
>>69208432
Weight limits aren't a hard line like that, though. If you reach the weight limit of something or someone it's a gradual decline of integrity. Things slowly give way until enough inertia builds; then things go splat.
>>
>>69206743

Cap does not have a problem with killing people that are defending a democratic system.
>>
>>69208561
And that was stupid, too. If he wanted to stop them from taking the jet, why not disable the jet? He had a clear shot at it.
>>
>>69206846
>>69206838
This is what is wrong with Millenials, they avoid hard work or get scared so easily.

Cap knew Spider-man's strength when Spidey kicked him into the metal truck. Cap has been dealing with super-strength people for a while now, so he knew how much Spidey could take. Cap would have not of done it if he knew it was enough to kill Spidey.

Its like a tough drill instructor dealing with a young kid recruit: you dont go easy on him. You make him work, give him a challenge. Too many millenials are not challenged, they sit infront of their computers like faggots and think "OH POOR SPIDEY, THAT IS SO MEAN WHAT THAT CAPTAIN AMERICA DID TO HIM!"

Get some balls. Stop taking the easy, lazy route for everything in life. Push yourself. Dont take the faggot option, be a fucking man.
>>
>>69208595
No, if you add 1 gr to your limit you literally become an omelette
>>
>>69208482
He was barely standing. There's a limit of time you can keep up exerting that amount of strength, it was a matter of time until he fell under the weight. Still too risky

And I love how you keep evading the fact that Cap couldn't in any way know Spidey's exact strength to pull this off.
>>
>>69208652
You must be 12. Take some physics classes when you get to high school.
>>
>>69207326
>Cap fought GSP mma style in winter soldier
He literally defeated a UFC champion
>>
why was a shield quinjet just chilling in some random German hangar
>>
>>69208695
Experience anon, years and years fighting against superpowered people, those seconds he had fighting against Pete together with what he saw of him fighting against others were enough to assessing that will keep Peter occupied for a while without hurting him badly.
>>
>>69208792
Where did black panther steal his jet from?
>>
>>69208648
ok dad
>>
>>69208825
And don't forget about his many years of experience building metal walkways. He knew exactly how much that shit would weigh just by looking at it
>>
>>69207469
>arachnids
>>
>>69208648
That's all well and good, but the simple fact for it to have not been a seriously risky thing for Cap to do, he'd also have to know how much weight he was dropping on Spidey in the first place. Off the top of your head, do you know how much one of those walkways weighs?

The best argument to be made is that Cap didn't anticipate Peter catching it at all, that having seen his speed and agility, he made the safer assumption that he'd leap out of the way, and he was surprised and impressed that Peter could lift it.

There, an explanation that doesn't rely on Steve knowing limits he couldn't possibly know. There's plenty of dumber things than this going on in this movie to criticize.
>>
>>69208792
Green Arrow flew it there from the Shield base where he rescued the Olsen Twins from Data.
>>
>>69208628
as Vision himself said, his head was not in the right place. that's why he missed and hit War Machine, that's why he, for just a second, wanted to kill Cap and Bucky.
>>
>>69208855
Panther went through one when Wanda threw him, it broke like paper so yes, I guess he knew that shit wasn't that heavy.
>>
>>69208695
He probably had seen the viral spider man videos on YouTube
>>
What if Peter was all strenght but no resistance? when Ant man kicks him he could have killed him.
>>
File: spider-nigga.jpg (59 KB, 468x480) Image search: [Google]
spider-nigga.jpg
59 KB, 468x480
>>69206888
>spiders are insects
>>
>>69206743
Yes. He took one look at spiderman, listened to him speak for a few moments and wanted to murder him. What's the problem?
>>
>>69208922
I'm talking about while it was still on the ground. I think it's even visible in the same shot as the control tower.
>>
>>69208561
Vision destroyed the tower so they couldn't access the jet

He didn't think they'd keep running at a falling tower like retards
>>
>>69208966
They were running at the tower because the witch was holding up the broken pieces
>>
who's the guy who gets the last hit on Peter?

The one that takes him out of the fight
>>
>>69208925
So are the superheroes super strong so they would be able to throw people through shit with ease or does the walkway weigh about 15 pounds?
>>
>>69207326
>>Captain America is primarily shown to train in a Boxing style

Are you retarded? He uses his knees and legs a lot more than his hands.
>>
File: spider-man vs venom.jpg (110 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
spider-man vs venom.jpg
110 KB, 500x571
>>69208944
he isn't
>>
>>69208925
>breaks easily = light weight
>in a movie about superheroes

Anon, we've seen them be tossed into pretty much anything, Sometimes they break through and sometimes don't, but it only has to do with how spectacular the writers want the battle to be, there's no further logic to it. You're just pulling things out of your ass to defend the undefendable.
>>
>>69208925
Panther's also wearing a vibranium mesh, bullet-deflecting suit. I imagine there's quite a few things he can rip through like paper. Also, ripping through sheet metal is different from ripping through the steel, load-bearing framework. That's where the weight comes from.
>>
>>69207617
>>69207878
>>69208947
>repeating the same shit
>>
>>69209039
>shit is insect
>>
>>69207326
fucking idiot
>>
>>69208992
I remember Antman said "get off" and threw him. Not sure if that was the last hit on him though.
>>
>>69209039
It's just that dumb.
>>
>They keep ignoring Cap is a genius assessing abilities
This is not being nitpicky, this is literally ignoring stuff

Guess what, I'm going to ignore spider-man throws webs and swings on them, so, ask, me, since when spiders fly? why spider-man flies?
>>
>>69209110
I HAVE ASSESSED THE SITUATION
>>
>>69209099
it really isn't, it's a a common slip and already pointed out

but for people that is is the extent of their knowledge, I can see how they'd find joy in rubbing their knowledge in someone's face
>>
>>69208432
Yeah man you're right

I was at the gym the other day and my mate managed to max a 100kg bench for one rep

but then he tried 100.5kg bench two days later and it instantly dropped to the ground and cut straight through him, it was horrible
>>
File: Picture 73.png (98 KB, 268x301) Image search: [Google]
Picture 73.png
98 KB, 268x301
>>69208648
> Millennials
>get some balls
>stop taking the easy, lazy route for everything in life
>push yourself
>be a fucking man
You are literally in a thread talking about a superhero movie with teenagers, automatically assuming you're better than them because you're older than they are. That's how you're spending your Saturday. I wouldn't get so high and mighty. You're the most pathetic person here. I suggest you grow up and deal with that insecurity of yours in a more healthy manner.
>>
>>69208984
and then vision tried to kill them by messing her up?
>>
>>69209212
Vision is the terminator
>>
>>69209155
IT APPEARS THAT WE ARE IN LAGOS.

_______________L A G O S_________________

_____A B O U T_ _L U N C H_ _T I M E_____
>>
>>69209082
Wait, no it couldn't have been, spiderman helped bring antman down. Never mind.
>>
>>69207469
retard alert
>>
>>69207201
Are you blind? Vision was aiming for eagle man's thruster. The camera LITERALLY zoomed in on eagle man's thruster which vision shot at but then it was dodged and he his the other dude instead.
>>
>>69209350
Vision has shit aim
>>
>>69209350
>vision shot at but then it was dodged
>then it was dodged
>it was dodged
>dodged

This was the point in the flick when my reptilian brain reached forward and neurologically choked out my prefrontal cortex, reducing me to simply being dazzled by the loud noises and pretty lights.
>>
The only pain Spidey felt the whole movie was Cap's kick on his chest which was aided by the elastic force of the web.

He wasn't in any serious danger at any point.
>>
>>69208789
Cap could literally defeat every human 1v1.
>>
File: 1461442955127.gif (55 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1461442955127.gif
55 KB, 450x338
>>69208648
nice meltdown
>>
>>69209622
>He wasn't in any serious danger at any point.
He was, when Tony threaten him to tell Aunt May
>>
>>69209197
RIP this Anon's friend.
:(
>>
>>69209498
Vision was trying to fight people with an erection for Wanda. He had an erection the whole time.
>>
>>69209350
>name is Vision
>still can't tell the difference between the two black avengers
>>
>>69208648
>hard work solves everything
>the american delusion

christ you faggots will believe anything you are told. and good job getting triggered in a fucking capeshit thread /pol/
>>
>We need supervision, Steve
>>
>>69207913
cap did boxing from his first movie but after turning up to modern day i can see him training in mma after the first avengers movie.
>>
>>69209784
>all of a sudden, boogeyman
Like cuckwork.
>>
>>69209762
>Captain America
>film released everywhere else before America

_____________P O T T E R Y______________
_____________O_________________________
_____________T_________________________
_____________T_________________________
_____________E_________________________
_____________R_________________________
_____________Y_________________________
>>
>>69208376
giving up on humanity because that worked.
>>
>>69209350
How did eagle man know to duck? Did he hear the laser coming? Why didn't Vision safely disable all of Team Cap's people at various points instead of floating around uselessly like a big pink faggot in the sky?
>>
>>69209851
>cuck
HE SAID IT AGAIN xD

>boogeyman
the fucking irony, shouldnt you be on reddit complaining about SJWs or black people?

kys
>>
>>69209898
>instead of floating around uselessly like a big pink faggot in the sky?
because that's vision's personality, he's just a fucking pacifist hippy
>>
>>69209898
He's used to being shot at while flying. Some sensor in his goggles must've told him to dodge.
>>
>>69206743
no. there are no stakes in this movie. no one is going to die. invulnerable people are going to fight until the plot tells them not to anymore.
>>
>>69209963
>No stakes
>If Cap doesn't rebel his best friend is unfairly killed
>>
So... those German cops had concrete blocks thrown at their heads, got punched by an insanely strong guy with the toughest metal known to man, got thrown against pillars and doorways .

If Cap and the Winter Soldier didn't kill any of them, he certainly left a good number paralyzed.

Why were we supposed to think Cap was in the right again?
>>
>>69209963
Don't forget all that synthetic pathos we're supposed to feel for Rhodey, as if they didn't just drop Hawkeye in a pod to heal a critical injury in AoU, not to mention they used that same technology to build the Vision in the first place.

Think about the implications of that for a moment. Really let it sink in.
>>
>>69210027
>If blonde woman who wants Cap's dick doesn't illegally tell Cap where Bucky is the Germans kill him and there is no civil war
>>
>>69207326
>average marvelfan

Do you really need to have braindamage to enjoy MCU?
>>
>>69210072
What's your point?
>>
>>69209025
Where was Punisher and Daredevil during Civil War?
>>
>>69207949
I was the only one in my showing that laughed at the legs line. I just got a flash of the Cinema Sins video for Winter Soldier.
>>
>>69210027

"unlawfully killed"

He's a crazy person who's killed unknown numbers of people whilst working for an enemy and he forced his way through the police rather than handing himself in.

He deserved to be subject to lethal force.
>>
>>69210070
>>69210027

yeah, i didn't see AoU or winter soldier, so none of those characters meant shit to me.

these movies are so involved in what happened before and what is going to happen in the next one. another reason there is no tension. i never thought bucky was going to die for a second, and what do you know, he's going to be in the next one.

these movies fucking suck as singular things. it is like watching the longest, most drawn out TV ever.
>>
>>69210151
New York City. You may have noticed literally nothing happened there.
>>
>>69208259

>Didnt't went Panther

My brain hurts
>>
>>69208648
Is /tv/ literally autistic?
This was clearly bait
>>
>>69210184
>I haven't seen the movies that lead up to this
>Complain about shit not making sense/not caring

You're missing the point of the MCU: To make a movie version of comics (Buy Daredevil number 56878 to understand this inside joke spidey makes on this panel!)
>>
>>69208648

lol fuck off
>>
>>69208904
Hey man, what did you think of the Apache Chief scene? I kind of hate myself for liking the Star Trek reference, but I laughed.
>>
>>69210288
I've seen every Marvel movie leading up to this. None of these characters mean shit to me.
>>
>>69210070
I wish war machine died. I hate that cuck.
>>
>>69210184
In essence, they(and I mean the writers) used the same technology that healed Hawkey to build the Vision. A lot of our more canon-challenged brethren will at this point say, "Yeah, but the Vision's just a robot."

No, he's not.

He's an android. In the comics, they call him a "synthesoid." Both terms mean that he's basically a synthetic being, whose internal structure mimics most of the form and functions of a human's. That means that pod built a synthetic spine and neurological network. That's why Wanda started being able to perceive Ultron's thoughts telepathically when he began downloading his consciousness into the Vision's body.

The only reason Rhodey's even a "casualty" in the first place is because they think their audience is stupid enough to overlook it, to even defend it.
>>
>>69210345
You don't need to care to understand character motivation and why characters in the movie care.

Cap also really doesn't care about you.
>>
>>69209935
Then why was he there? Not even just in the fight, but why is he in the fucking movie? Why clutter an already cluttered movie by throwing in this completely useless character?
>>
>>69210349
It's just too unbelievable. Don Cheadle looks fucking 60 in that shit.
>>
>>69210377
>Cap also really doesn't care about you.
How dare you.
>>
>>69210387
He was in charge of guarding Scarlet.

her deciding to revolt against him is a necessary plot point. He's the only thing holding her back.
>>
>>69210046
they are white cis males so obviously nazis and deserved to die and make room for double plus diverse citizens
>>
>>69210416
What, you think they're going to kill off one of the avengers before the epic capekino conclusion... Captain America part Thor Infinity Man or Some Shit Fuck Movies?
>>
>>69210360
In the movies Vision is a robot. I don't give a fuck about the comics
>>
>>69210046
They're all wearing armor and vests. You'd be surprised how well they protect.
>>
>>69210438
You know what also could have accomplished that? A security system. Instead we had to watch twenty minutes of Scarlet Witch maybe wanting to fuck this robot because it happened in the comics.
>>
>>69210072
>the Germans kill him

Hahaha
>>
>>69210521
Then why couldn't Wanda read Ultron's thoughts. He's clearly different.

Also - nice defense.
>>
>IF YOU are a girl you can win a job at marvel studios for free, yay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbAcEqGUpB8
>>
>>69210616
>win a job
>for free

What.
>>
>>69210593
Look m80, I'm just giving the general opinion on Vision. If you ask most people, they will tell you he is a robot or AI or something like the terminator
>>
>>69210521
>In the movies Vision is a robot

No he's not. Nobody knows what Vision is not even Vision.
>>
>>69210521
He's not a robot. He was constructed in that asian chick's tissue synthesis machine.
>>
>>69210533

It'd have to be a pretty good security system. When they imprison her later in the movie they put a bomb collar on her and keep her in a straitjacket so they can kill her before she uses her powers to get away.

Vision was there to help keep her distracted as much as to keep her prisoner. Tony was gambling on Wanda not wanting to get out if it meant hurting Vision if things really came down to it. But he was probably also expecting Vision not to just derp around and let her go if she tried to escape.
>>
>>69210616
If by "free" you mean "blowjob"
>>
>>69207109
>When War Machine started shooting giAnt Man with his gattling gun, how did he know he wouldn't kill him?

He never did that.

War machine only used his projectile weapons against the truck that ant man was throwing at him.
>>
>>69210616
>they fell for the STEM meme
>>
>>69210782
Nobody pays for just a blowjob.
>>
>>69210712
>>69210748
The general movie going public thinks Vision is a robot. Lines like "I've never eaten anything" reinforce this idea to the viewers. I realize he is more than a robot, but most people don't see him that way
>>
>>69210806
Nah, he shot him with a bunch of missiles.
>>
>>69210840

>The general movie going public thinks Vision is a robot.

>>69210360
>>
>>69210853
Look, there should really be a sign at the fucking gate with Tony and Cap saying "You must be at least this super to enter."

And then they have a little area in the corner where ScarJo and Renner fight and pretend to matter.
>>
>>69208648
People arguing over capeshit and poor storytelling.

>Better quote some next level shit

Ends up ranting up a chink imageboard.....nigger you done fucked up
>>
>>69211036
Captain America, the winter soldier, that gay bird guy, that angsty arrow guy and black widow are all shit tier plebs.
>>
>>69206743
Cap is truly an outstanding American citizen! An inspiration to all! Gee wiz, what a swell guy!
>>
It was kind of an odd move by him. Sure he's smart, he knew Spiderman was strong af, but it seemed kind of odd of Cap to do that since he obviously had no intention of trying to kill anyone.

But really I suppose it just shows how good his judgement skills/perception are. He knew he'd be fine.
>>
>>69207540
>oh fuck he can literally obliterate the other team how do we handle this
>umm..let's just have him come late, haha
>omg write it in, kek!
>>
>>69208648
No one thinks it was 'mean' but it was weird for someone like Cap to do.
>>
>>69207641
Yeah, but nobody cares about dead niggers
>>
>>69207639
>>69207256
The thing is is that the beam would easily go through the falcon and hit Rhodes anyway, but falcon would probably die cause he has to angle his body up to see and fly meaning he'd get the back of his head zapped through. So vision fucked up hard there.
>>
>>69211166
>But really I suppose it just shows how good his judgement skills/perception are. He knew he'd be fine.

Exactly.

Cap knew he had to take out Spidey's webshooters and his ability to move, otherwise it is over for Cap.

He wouldnt say "You got heart, kid" to someone he wouldnt care about killing
>>
>>69210027
Just because you are not in the right mind when you do illegal things, like murder people, doesn't mean you don't deserve to be punished
>>
>>69210349
He's a strictly worse Falcon at this point. At least Mackie has charisma and a robot bird.
>>
Is the guy that plays Vision actually the VA for Jarvis?
>>
>>69211036
>And then they have a little area in the corner where ScarJo and Renner fight and pretend to matter.

h-he kind of m-mattered in AoU
>>
>>69209082
The last hit was ant man flailing as he fell. Judging from how he was struggling to get up after Tony told him to leave I wouldn't be surprised if they claimed it broke some ribs.
>>
>>69213615
Yes.
>>
>>69209212
War machine messed her up while she was holding it. He used some Soundwave thing and made her drop.

War machine also gave the order to shoot falcon, which if it would have killed him. So war machine seems to really want half the team dead I guess.
>>
>>69208060

Spidey could probably rip Vision to shreds too.

He's a bigger A-lister in Marvel than Iron Man.
>>
>>69209212
I'm pretty sure Vision was trying to block their exit, but they almost got crushed because they kept going. That was the point when the battle was starting to get more serious, and you could tell someone was going to get hurt.
>>
>>69213136
Rhodes fucking ordered it
>>
>>69214001
That was really dumb. He could have just as easily disabled the jet before they even got to it. And when you take into consider that he's also supposed to be some sort of super-wise, superhumanly intelligent android, it's just monumentally retarded writing.
>>
>>69214054
>monumentally retarded

Don't get carried away DCuck
>>
>>69214054
It is retarded. So is not moving your head a few degrees to avoid a friendly fire trajectory.
>>
>>69213615
Yes, because Vision is a weird mix of Jarvis and Ultron.
>>
why didn't Rhodes just deal with falcon himself and let tony follow the quinjet alone?

It wouldn't have taken him that long to fuck falcon up
>>
>>69214264
I guess cause he knows he's the fodder of the avengers and wants to have all the glory of taking out cap, and not just his shitty bird side kick.
>>
>>69207326
Hello, Reddit
>>
>>69208648
dis nigga gets it

the whole airport fight was more like children mocking each other til one cries not some fight to the death....
when warmachine was seriously injured falcon went down to help him to get bitch slapped by iron man after apologizing....
>>
>>69207632
Didn't Cameron's script have organic as well?
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.