[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this movie today after meaning to see it for a very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: suckerpunch_keyart.jpg (3 MB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
suckerpunch_keyart.jpg
3 MB, 1400x2100
I just saw this movie today after meaning to see it for a very long time and I have to say

What an absolute sucky ending!

Could have been a good movie and was so close to being a great movie.

Also if she wasn't actually mentally ill then why was she seeing dragons and steam powered nazis?
>>
File: quentin-tarantino.jpg (43 KB, 930x516) Image search: [Google]
quentin-tarantino.jpg
43 KB, 930x516
you know, i find it so weird.

this isn't a youtube video, right? this is a million dollar video, that is worth millions more in theaters.

and they can't even nail down the ending properly. WHAT IS THAT?

WHY CAN'T MOVIES BE WORTH THE PRICE IT COSTS TO MAKE EM?!
>>
>>69206603
> isnt escapism a mental illenss guys?
> said the 4channer
>>
>>69206647

I feel this movie was aimed at nerds

Japanese school girl outfits, steam punk nazis, sexy asian female character, robots and other nerd stuff.
>>
>>69206603
Is this movie actually worth seeing despite how shit it is or is there just some austistic faggot that makes the constant threads on it?
>>
>>69206720
it was aimed at the stupidest side of nerd culture. basically the nerds that are just douchebros minus the social intelligence
>>
>>69206744
There are definitely scenes in the movie that make it a worthwhile watch.

Just overall its kind of a shit experience.
>>
>>69206744
Well I have just saw it today and never made a thread about it until now. However it's entertaining if you are prepared for a really really extremely disappointing and crappy ending.
>>
>>69206744
It's a good movie.

It's never hidden is over the top extravaganza, so I dont get people who complain about that.
Other than that, like every Snyders it's shot nicely and it has a solid story and theme behind it.
>>
>>69206869
It also has an awesone sound track.

I just feel that the ending spoiled what would have been one of my favourite movies ever.

Sorry stuffed up my first post.
>>
>>69206792
>it was aimed at the stupidest side of nerd culture. basically the nerds that are just douchebros minus the social intelligence

but 4chan still hated it
>>
>>69207588
4chan loved it
>>
It's meant to make females with mental illnesses look cool and sexy to young girls. The matriarchy wins again.
>>
>>69206603

I feel that there was already an amazing story there without the need for the "pop culture cutaways" it did throughout the movie. A film about a group of girls trying to escape a 1950s type Mental Asylum where they get used for sex and for mental experiments would have been far better than what Snyder did with it. I would have loved to see all the ways they managed to get all the items, how they worked together to get out of it. Like I was more intrigued and thinking about how they really got the items.

No, instead we got pop culture cutaways every time. Oh, huge mechanized Samurais... Oh what's that, Steam punk Nazis. It was a movie made for every time manchildren like. He should have just made a movie with a compilation of short films if that's what he wanted to showcase.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.