[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the true detective?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: truedetective.jpg (54 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
truedetective.jpg
54 KB, 680x478
Who was the true detective?
>>
Caspere
>>
>>69205895

mustache guy

forgot his name, ending was shit

best part in the whole sseries was when he kicked the shit out of his kids bullies dad
>>
BIG
>>
File: truszz.jpg (60 KB, 1128x702) Image search: [Google]
truszz.jpg
60 KB, 1128x702
S1 > S2
>>
>>69205998
wow really putting your neck out with that opinion
>>
You. The big secret was that pizzalotto was a hack after all and the chink director was the master mind.
>>
First season was also shit but at least the first 3 episodes or so were good. Nick Pizzalizo is top hack.
>>
God Warrior was the only one who did any actual detecting
>>
>>69206079
So true.
>>
LEAVE PIZZALOCA ALONE
>>
lmao da king in yellow so obscure im such a nihilist grimdark lel xD
>>
>>69205998
lmao no way S1 is filled with kindergarten-tier "philosophy" while S2 is a honest crime drama
>>
File: 7.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
7.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>tfw ani gets really drunk and starts verbally abusing you then asks you to take her home
>>
>>69205895
It was us the whole time. We just needed to believe
>>
>have I ever told you about that time I ate at a restaurant and split the bill?
>life offered me desert, but I got a doggy bag instead
>>
>>69205929
fpbp
>>
they were all true detectives, in their own way
>>
>>69207607
Gaycop wasn't because he chose dying over being outed as gay
Stupid gaycop
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.