[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts? louis' worldview seems to be changing a bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
thoughts?

louis' worldview seems to be changing a bit
>>
>>69202358
>louis' worldview seems to be changing a bit

Haven't got around to watch it yet but how do you think he's changing?
>>
>>69202481
i think all these years have shifted the way he sees human behavior where the point where he can be saddened and surprised by things but he doesn't have to change the way he thinks at all in response, ie alcoholism as a symptom of not having anything else worth saving

i do still think there are moments when the subject and the audience can be in on things that louis isn't, in addition to the usual opposite
>>
It was one of the toughest documentaries iv'e ever watched, partly because I grew up near kings A&E. The park they go to at one point has been a lounging place for alcoholics for like 20 years
>>
>>69202358
This shit was pretty sad but I've known guys like Joe and he really will latch onto one person for pity and support while constantly relapsing. They all have varying degrees of sincere unconscious self destruction vs knowing manipulation, Joe seemed to lean more towards the former, but honestly it gets hard to tell, especially after extended periods of exposure to the person.
>>
>>69202358
I was worried early on that Louis would completely succumb to Joe's grabbing for attention and pity, but he did show some significant awareness of the situation when discussing it afterwards, with regards to how emasculated he felt in his inability to support Joe emotionally without enabling him.
>>
Damn - all that drinking and Joe is still aesthetic as fuck, he's fucking Zoolander
>>
>>69202996

Can this meme stop already
You must be physically offensive to think this mong is in any way attractive
>>
File: Thomas.png (375 KB, 851x464) Image search: [Google]
Thomas.png
375 KB, 851x464
>>69203015
Are you kidding? Motherfucker should be on a catwalk in Milan. He's beautiful.
>>
>>69203071

leave the fucking house some time, spastic
>>
Which documentary is this?
>>
File: LIQUID sketch.jpg (64 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
LIQUID sketch.jpg
64 KB, 530x800
>>69203071

>catwalk in Milan

Well he was going for a clear Liquid Snake aesthetic with that shirtless+long brown overcoat look.
>>
>>69202705
only one that's difficult to watch imo is place for pedophiles because it's a real reminder of the ludicrous abomination currently pretending to be america

screwed up people isn't really that bad in comparison
>>
>>69202996
>has a well groomed beard and nice hair
>HE'S THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE WORLD

Maybe for you you ugly balding fuck
>>
>>69203107
Donkey Kong 2
>>
>>69203152
>all this mad because an alcoholic is more beautiful than all of us combined
>>
File: louis.jpg (285 KB, 945x662) Image search: [Google]
louis.jpg
285 KB, 945x662
Have downloaded them all recently

which ones should i watch first?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.