[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: this_is_the-end[1].jpg (75 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
this_is_the-end[1].jpg
75 KB, 800x445
This was really fun and original, really hope they will make a sequel one day
>>
>>69201910
didn't everyone die and go to heaven/hell in the end?
>>
>>69201910
>Chad: The Actor as Danny Mcbride's buttboy
>>
>>69201938
Danny McBride was presumably still alive
>>
>>69201965

Any plane of existence with Danny McBride is hell.
>>
>>69201965
Are you implying they should make a sequel starring the most unfunny character in the movie?
>>
File: james-franco.png (250 KB, 285x618) Image search: [Google]
james-franco.png
250 KB, 285x618
>>69201910
D R O P P E D
>>
>>69202004
>most unfunny character
but that's not Jay Baruchel, Seth Rogen and James Franco
>>
>>69202004
I'm sure you could make a stoner comedy about a post apocalyptic warlord
>>
File: FACW2wY[1].gif (218 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FACW2wY[1].gif
218 KB, 600x600
>>69201938

But what if "This is the end" is just a movie set in "This is the end 2" universe

>When asked if a sequel to the film was probable, director and co-writer Evan Goldberg said, "If you ask me, I'd say there's a pretty good chance of a sequel. If you ask Seth Rogen, he'd say no." On June 26, 2013, Goldberg announced ideas for a sequel in which the apocalypse occurs at the premiere of This Is the End. "Seth’s a cokehead in this version, Michael Cera is a calm dude with a boyfriend, Rihanna and The Backstreet Boys are back," Goldberg said in an interview. "We have a lot of ideas: a heaven and hell, for example, and a garden of Eden version where Danny [McBride] is Adam."[30] Despite this, Goldberg has stated it would be difficult to re-create the casting conditions from the first film due to different schedules, believing them to be a stroke of luck, saying, "I honestly don't know if we could get the guys together [again]." On May 29, 2014, Seth Rogen posted a status on Twitter saying, "I don't think we'll make a sequel to This Is the End, but if we did, it would be called No, THIS Is the End.[31]
>>
>>69202011

What's the deal with everybody in America marrying jewish women?
>>
>>69202011
>only half jewish
do you think Seth Rogen bullies him?
>>
>>69201938
craig robinson still getting to wear that shirt in heaven got a good laugh out of me
>>
>>69201910
There was a rumour they were going to make a sequel about being on the set for a busta rhymes music video.
>>
>>69201910
It took them forever to actually decide to make this a full length movie, so probably never
>>
>>69202047
I'll watch this movie if I ever want to know what it feels like to be retarded
>>
DUDE LET'S TAKE DRUGS LMAO
>>
>Emma's tears
>>
This was probably the most unfunny movie I've ever fucking seen.

>DUDE JIZZ LMAO
>DUDE DRUGS LMAO
>That insufferable cunt Danny McBride
>That unfunny nigger
>>
>>69205350

Agreed. Hard to believe the praise /tv/ had for it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.