[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys ever see Empire Strikes Back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1000x500
You guys ever see Empire Strikes Back?
>>
>>69201359
I loved his charcter in this, great Spiderman, excellent Peter Parker, but for the love of fucking god, I don't want to sit through another goddamn retelling of his origin in Homecoming
Please god, don't let them do it
>>
>>69201393

it won't be a retelling because this time she will be black
>>
better movie
>>
>>69201359
That movie where they are on the snow planet...
>>
>>69201428
You rustled me, just a tiny bit
>>
>>69201393
There won't be any origin story m8.
>>
>>69201393

We'll get a few flashbacks, at worst.
>>
>>69201359
Tony making out with his Aunt
>"Do you want me to wear my Iron suit in bed?"

I hope we don't get any of that stuff
>>
Jesus everyone in my theater was laughing hysterically at his le ebin quips XD made me so fucking mad
>>
>>69201453

Well what other reason could they justify race changing a redhead..oh wait.

Maybe I should pull out the gigantic list of redheads that have been turned black.
>>
>>69201359
Since they didn't actually follow the civil war storyline why was this character necessary?
>>
>>69201359
Loved the ATAT scene
>>
>>69201500
No, but he was great and got me hyped for his solo movie.
>>
>>69201500
>why was a battle between antman and spiderman necessary

kill yourself my dude
>>
>>69201662
imagine if Antman visited some giftstore and was holding up a replica ATAT showed the Avengers and then accidentally made it giant size?

haha that would be freakin cool
>>
>>69201393
>I don't want to sit through another goddamn retelling of his origin in Homecoming

Homecoming takes place after Civil War
>>
>>69204180
he has to be a troll to not know this
>>
>>69201393
>, I don't want to sit through another goddamn retelling of his origin in Homecoming
Did anyone else catch the part in the movie where Peter starts to go into how he got his powers and Tony cuts him off and is basically like "Nevery mind, it doesn't matter". It was a little thing, but I read a lot into it.
>>
shameless disney cross-promotion. theyll do anything to sweeten their shekkles
>>
>>69201359
wouldn't it have been better if cap threw the shield at him and he replied:

>"did you just throw a ginormous frisbee at me? the fuck..."
>"im supposed to be a spider, not a dog"
>>
>>69204614
Delete this
>>
You guys ever see that really old movie Jurassic Park?
>>
>>69205174
No one cares about your mom's sextape, anon.
>>
Does every capeshit movie pander like this?
>>
File: laughing cat.jpg (40 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
laughing cat.jpg
40 KB, 560x420
>Is about to explain his backstory
>Tony cuts him off
>>
>>69206147
ebin
>>
>>69201359
THAT REALLY OLD MOVIE?

lol give me a break grampa I'm a 00s kid
>>
>>69201359
>Le HOLY SHIT?!?!
>Yeah I said it guys!
>>
>>69204468
Yea, I laughed at that part as well. I knew exactly what thy were doing -- something that Snyder should have realized. No one wants to see/hear a character's origin story over and over.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.