[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could this improve on Sharknado 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: sharknado-4.jpg (49 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
sharknado-4.jpg
49 KB, 612x380
How could this improve on Sharknado 3?
>>
>>69200605
>the 4th awakens
>not premiering on July 4th

Sometimes it's like they're not even trying anymore
>>
File: sharknado-3-universal-park.jpg (64 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
sharknado-3-universal-park.jpg
64 KB, 770x433
>>69200658
I would suggest an R Rated version with nudity, like the Lake Placid series
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 618x412
>>69200605
They are not going to have a pedofile cameo this time
>>
>>69200605

Do I need to see the first three in order to keep up? I feel like I need an explanation for how this keeps happening and why we haven't figured out how to prevent it yet.
>>
There could be an on set accident and half the cast and crew could drown
>>
>>69200605
Gratuitous shots of a scantily clad Ryry.
>>
>>69200605
More sharks of course
>>
Can anybody explain why the fuck they had that weird ass meeting with the asian guy on the boat out in the middle of the ocean at the very beginning of the first one? They shot that, then proceeded to shoot 3 movies that had seemingly no connection to it.

Who was that mysterious oriental gentleman, and more importantly- what did he want?
>>
>>69204822
The novel implies he's part shark after being experimented on in guantanamo bay and that he's creating the sharknados.
>>
Is it being written by Scott Aukerman?
>>
>>69205796
It's not, but in the script Cassie Scerbo's character name has been officially changed from "Nova" to "Chesty Nova"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.