[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
b a n s h e e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: images (2).jpg (40 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
40 KB, 511x288
Is this show Kino?
>>
>>69199942

That eliza asshot
>>
Skinhead has a nice cock.
>>
Based jobe is finally back to form.
>>
does anyone know wat kinda haircut bunker has? its dope af
>>
>>69200218
shaved sides with slickback?
>>
>>69200254
is there a name for it? and the hair on top is super thin. reminds me of 50s hair cut
>>
>>69200347

do what other people do, print out closeups and show a stylist, if they see it, they can reproduce it.
>>
>>69199942
it's close...

For all the bullshit gun play and ridiculous unrealistic fight scenes all the characters are interesting and act like you expect them too...

People are always one scene away from dying and messing with serial killers and trained killers etc is gonna bring bodies, I liek how the show makes sure of that
>>
post dushku panty and butt cheek
>>
>>69200548

I have a feeling they're going to kill her off already, which is annoying.
>>
>>69200727
>already
>show in it's last season
>2 episodes left
She's a pile of clichés rolled up into an uninteresting character. Including her and the garbage-tier serial killer plot into the concluding season of Banshee was a big mistake. Making Proctor the big bad of this season should´ve been the priority - not the insertion of a ham-fisted CSI-esque melodramatic monster hunt.
>>
>yfw holy trinity of Strike Back, The Knick and Banshee is now about to be over

/tv/ pleb as usual, these threads never hit more than 50ish replies
>>
>>69200911

I agree the writing of those pieces is bad but I like Eliza so I'm being more gentle than usual
>>
they really made hood super jumpy and edgy in this last episode. very opposite of how he is normally like.

>spent a year or whatever doing fuck all in a cabin
>now cant sit still for 10 minutes all of a sudden
>>
>>69201679

getting put in jail even for a little last episode fucked with his head and turned on his old senses
>>
Why the fuck did they add this retarded satanic character? This should be 100% between Hood and Proctor.
Fuck, even the Neo-Nazi shit is taking too much time out of it.
There are only two episodes left, if we don't have some kind of final fight between Hood and Proctor while that guy with the glasses gets beat by someone else, then all the build up this series had is gone to waste.
You had enough loose ends to tie up. Why create more of them?
I'm baffled.
>>
>>69199942
It's lame as shit what it is
>>
>>69202071
would love to hear what are some good shows from you
>>
>>69202056
this. main plot and subplots have switched screen times.
>>
why does brock even have that corrupt police lady in his squad
>>
>>69203353

because he knows proctor will find a way to have influence so its better to know whos corrupt and who isn't
>>
>Dushku and Hood fuck offscreen
>Rebecca and Hood fuck offsreen

I remember when this show was fun

At least the fight scene was cool today.
>>
So I've just recently watched this, what else is similar/good?

I've seen Donovan
>>
>>69204686
justified
strike back
spartacus
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.