[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why was this deleted? Anyway, what's the worst Disney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: thread.jpg (75 KB, 1254x624) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
75 KB, 1254x624
So, why was this deleted?

Anyway, what's the worst Disney movie out of the Disney "Classics" ?

Princess and the Frog was pretty bad, and by pretty bad I mean by far the worst one. Honestly, any of the princess-based ones are shallow as fuck (Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, etc.)

New twist on the thread, post the best Disney movie, and the worst (in that order).

>Lady and the Tramp
>Princess and the Frog

your turn
>>
File: carlos.jpg (4 KB, 168x192) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
4 KB, 168x192
>>69199418
>So, why was this deleted?
the janitors drank too much alcohol and get drunk. that's why
>>
Lady and the Tramp sucks. I don't think it's quite the worst but I'm going to say it is to spite you.

Best is Beauty and the Beast. Great music, great story, great villain, cozy as hell. The only flaw is a few scenes of wonky animation but it's easy to forgive.
>>
>>69199479
Janitors don't delete threads, mods do. So that would mean both janitor and mod were absolutely fucking shitfaced when this occurred.
>>
>>69199524
>Lady and the Tramp sucks. (You)
>>
Best: Hunchback of Notre Dame (Underrated as fuck, but it doesn't really work as a 'kids' movie, well I never hear about it and I found it quite dull as a child)
Worst: Robin Hood (Does this count as a classic? Whatever, I've always found the Robin Hood story very dull and unappealing, and I can't remember a single thing from this movie)
>>
>>69199591
>Best: Hunchback of Notre Dame
but that movie is horrible
>>
File: Notre_Dame.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Notre_Dame.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>69199613
it's quite exceptional
>>
>>69199747
The animation looks good, but I mean, who gives a fuck. A story needs characters.
>>
>>69199747
>>69199613
Yeah, and it looks nothing like South Bend, Indiana.
>>
>>69199756
claude frollo and quasi are great characters, what are you talking about
>>
>>69199756
>who are Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Phoebus, Frollo
>>
The Little Mermaid
Tarzan
>>
>>69199529
>Janitors don't delete threads
Yes they do, that's their only "job." They can't ban people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.