[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And the oscar goes to...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: TheWitchBlackPHillip2[1].jpg (314 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
TheWitchBlackPHillip2[1].jpg
314 KB, 1200x800
And the oscar goes to...
>>
>>69198278
Would he nibble on the statuette?
>>
It's funny because this is going to be such a weak year The Witch might actually get nominated for something.
>>
Black Phillip, Black Phillip
A crown grows out his head,
To nanny queen is wed.
Jump to the fence post,
Running in the stall.
King of all.

King of sky and land,
King of sea and sand.
We are ye servants,
We are ye men.
Black Phillip eats the lions
From the lions' den.
>>
>>69198278
...a nigger sheep with horns?
>>
>>69198278
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 473x222) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 473x222
>>69198827
>Thinks Satan would be a nigger.

Wew lad
>>
What's another spooky movie?
>>
>>69199916
The Devil (1972)
>>
>>69198278
I never expected that a movie could be spooky with a goat but it did.
>>
>>69199916
Noroi
>>
>>69198278
So you guys finally convinced me to watch it.
I've never liked horror (Spook?) until now, it was just really well done. It was really straightforward, but I was spooked even though it was kind of goofy at times.
>>
>>69200233
>The Babadook
>it follows
>Clown
>the witch

Late 2010's has been a good year for horror.
>>
>>69198278
stupid sexy satan
>>
>>69198278
People think this was a horror movie? The fuck?
>>
>>69200365
It Follows was really good until that shitty, dumb ending
>Lets throw shit at it in the pool!
>OH GOD ITS THROWING SHIT BACK AAHH
>>
>>69200467
The characters in it were extremely fucking stupid even for their age and social group.
>>
>>69200467
Yeah its like they ran out of money or ideas and had to pull something out of their ass. The actualy ending, tho, with the kids having to go on with their lives for ever looking over their shoulder, was bretty neat. Bonus points for all the qt feet shots.
>>
>>69200709
I always thought they should have ended with it like, focusing on the guy who gave the main girl the thing doing homework or something with his back facing away from the camera and in the far background you can see someone walking directly towards them and you're left wondering if the thing killed them and is now after him again or if it's just some regular person.

Infinitely better than "I fucked some hookers but I guess they died already. Whoops!"
>>
#oscarssowhite

I dont think satan has a chance anon...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.