[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (759 KB, 800x1059) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
759 KB, 800x1059
Did I like this?
>>
>>69197149
well, did you?
>>
>>69197149
Yes
>>
>>69197149
I liked it but you didn't
>>
>>69197149
Loved it, one of my favorite movies of all time.

The art direction, the writing, the psychological underpinnings, the pacing... all superb. I've watched it several times.
>>
It depends.
Did you marathon it with your wife's son?
>>
>>69197149
You did.
>>
I'm not sure who this movie was supposed to be aimed at. I only bought it because I had just bought my Blu ray player and plasma TV. The box said it had "ground breaking" 3-D but the 3-D sucked just like every other 3-D movie I have ever watched.

It seems like it would scare the shit out of little kids and most adults wouldn't care to watch it.
>>
>>69197149
if you didnt, you dont belong here
>>
Laika's great
>>
you appreciated the craftsmanship, and it wasn't a waste of time, but you thought it wasn't anywhere as good as Fantastic Mr Fox

you realized that good dialog trumps almost all other aspects of a film
>>
>>69197688
dont shill ur opinions on me you 3rd person faggot
>>
File: 1459205326151.jpg (71 KB, 984x671) Image search: [Google]
1459205326151.jpg
71 KB, 984x671
>its an OP can't form his own opinions without consulting strangers on a hentai image board episode
>>
>>69197461
it's for anyone with an imagination, obviously not autists though
>>
better than nightmare before christmas
>>
>>69197688
>fantastic mr. fox

Completely different kind of movie.

>good dialogue

You mean distinctively Wes Anderson dialogue that wouldn't work in any other context? you have stupid opinions
>>
>>69197149

Is this the movie verson of Caroline in the City?

You know, that girl was pretty damn fine, even in the 90s, I hope this movie sees her finally marrying that skinny dweeb of a cartoonist and hopefully they stay their original skin colors.

Call me weird but I'm gonna dl all of Caroline in the City right now!!
>>
>>69198016

Coraline, you crazy blind weirdo
>>
The animation was fantastic, but Wybie was an awful addition and he made the ending lame as shit compared to the book.
>>
File: 1457909176283.jpg (15 KB, 431x314) Image search: [Google]
1457909176283.jpg
15 KB, 431x314
>>69198200
continue.
>>
>>69198200
No fuck off don't continue. It's 2am and I don't need my sexuality to be questioned
>>
>>69197149
you liked the first two thirds but felt the ending dragged a bit.
>>
Great movie and shows how dangerous parents can be to their children and shows the damaging psychological effects anxiety and fear can be wrought upon a girl who isn't connected to reality.
>>
>>69198629
sauce
>>
i want more stopmotion puppet movies like this
>>
>>69197149
You didn't quite like it as much as the book but you did like it. Part of the reason you like the book is because Neil Gaiman read the audio book and you love his voice.

Also you won a pair of Nike Dunks from the movie.
>>
Is paraNorman worth watching?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.