[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this last night with some friends (we don't actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
I just saw this last night with some friends (we don't actually like these movies but its usually all thats on at the cinema) and I've got to say that it was one the most drawn out, long winded, badly paced films I've seen in a long time.

There are so many things that are jarring about this film. It was so difficult to keep up with whose side people were on; why does it only take people about 2 hours to get anywhere in the world? What was the point of the 'civil war'? It seemed to just be a side plot for most of the film.

My main complaint is that it just took so long to get to anything interesting, and when the 'interesting' thing did happen it was so underwhelming. The film literally just took 1 step forward and 2 steps back the whole time (all the way until the end, the actual conclusion to the film was in an after credit scene??)

This filming having anything above 70% on review sites is just proof that people really dont care about the quality of the film, they just want to see all their favourite action figures playing together.
>>
Is the movie really that bad?
>>
>>69196741
Agree.
>>
>>69196741
>>69196806
I agree. I used to me a marval fan, but this movie killed it for me. It totally womps!

That's why Im a DC™ fan now.
>>
sdf
>>
>>69196741
completely agree. I am a DC fan now and will watch BvS again!
>>
>>69196775
I think people who thought this movie was decent need to take a high dosage of the red pill. Or whatever one makes you see the truth.
>>
>>69196775
No, its bitter DC people trying to hate on the movie and get neutral people to come to DCs side.
>>
>>69196741
so...you dont like these movies...and ended up not liking this one.

big fucking shock.
>>
>>69196775
Yes.
Go see Batman v Superman instead. It's got everything you want in a superhero brawl movie and more.
>>
>>69196741
Just saw it and I agree with you
>>
>>69196775
it's not that good. its worth a watch but nothing else if you're into capeshit
the fight scenes are so bad tho, camera shaking everywhere and cutting constantly, the motifs for the characters are so dumb, and the 3rd act is just so stupidly childish for a movie attempting to be serious. the only good things was black panter and spiderman
>>
>>69196741
Did you guys all end up fucking each other after you got back to your place?
>>
>>69197051
>Being this delusional
>>
File: 1459570762971.jpg (86 KB, 679x864) Image search: [Google]
1459570762971.jpg
86 KB, 679x864
MARVELKEKS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>69196741
just watched it now and I agree. DC wins again lol haha
>>
File: 1462597838064.jpg (107 KB, 1352x986) Image search: [Google]
1462597838064.jpg
107 KB, 1352x986
>>69197403
>>69197359
>>69196864
>>69196914
>>69196956
>>69196741
>>these DCuck tears
>>
>>69197359
just stop dude, it doesn't matter anymore
cinema is dead
>>
It was pretty so-so. The spiderman bits were good, but it was very badly paced, and the plot was somewhat convoluted.
>>
So it's bad huh? Guess I will not watch it.
>>
Just to clarify, I don't really care about comic book movies to begin with, I couldn't care if it was made by Marvel or DC or whoever.
>>
>>69196956
>>No, its bitter DC people trying to hate on the movie and get neutral people to come to DCs side.

they're movies mate. there are no sides. chill the fuck out lmao.
>>
>>69196741
>its usually all thats on at the cinema
That's such bullshit.
>>
>>69196956
Unless you work for DC/marvel there are no "sides" and you're a fucking idiot if you get sucked into that crap.
>>
>>69197081
t. mad DCuck
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.