[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE FEMINISM LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
DUDE

FEMINISM

LMAO
>>
>>69195541
I honestly thought that's what the movie would be about, but really it just ends like a hipster indie romance. Even the creator didn't intend for it to comment on feminism/women's rights.

Just because it's a muslim girl doesn't mean "fucking SJW's America so cucked!"
>>
I remember watching this but all I remember was that cool song on the record player. What even happens in this movie I thought it was about vampires
>>
>>69195541
shit movie
>>
the bedroom scene was one of the finest pieces of cinema i've seen in a really long time. the rest was pretty good too.
>>
GOAT soundtrack
QT vampire
>>
>>69195594
>Even the creator didn't intend for it to comment on feminism/women's rights.

why exactly would this be an illegitimate thing to comment on in fucking Iran
>>
>>69195601
Literally nothing happens, it was extremely disappointing.

Only memorable part was the beginning, where she scares and kills people. The image of a vampire in a chadoor was really nice/eerie, but the whole film just turned into a hipster indie romance between her and a guy who's father is a drug addict.
>>
>>69195661
Not that it's illegitimate, but she explicitly stated the intent of the movie wasn't to necessarily comment on those issues. It doesn't even really take place in Iran, it's a fictional setting.
>>
>>69195621

yeah this shit was boring. this is why movies like captain america and guardians of the galaxy are way better, there's always some interesting side plot or complex narrative being developed and it consistently challenges the viewer to think rather than stare emptily at long shots of hipsters kissing.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 624x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 624x832
>>69195541
>why isn't everything just about straight white men and straight white man problems
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Good goy, SJW crusaders are pathetic but what's even more pathetic is narrow minded man baby's who are uncomfterable with anything outside what they see in the mirror.

Tldr; grow up baby boy
>>
>>69195541
"Iranian film". Shot and produced in California.
>>
>>69197129
>tfw I'm learning Farsi
>my instructor suggests this and About Elly or something
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 300x366
>>69195541
Say what you like but i fucking loved this movie
>>
>>69197222
>Learning Farsi
Are you a future CIA or something?
Though, it would be nice to read all the great Persian poets, but the language sounds irritating.
>>
>>69197541
Army thinks I need it.
And it's a pain in the fucking ass
فارسی دوست ندارم
>>
>>69197250
Check out About Elly. It's pretty good. But kinda slow
>>
>>69195541
can i jerk off to this?
>>
>>69198459
>trump invsion confirmed
>>
>>69198598
Not really. I mean there are people here stuck learning spanish and french. I just got unlucky by scoring high on the DLAB so the army thinks I'm smart enough to learn this shit sand language. Fuck iranians. They smell like farts and soy sauce.
>>
It was about feminism? Huh... I was so bored and uninterested by the end of that piece of shit movie you could tell me it was about spaghetti and I'd believe you
>>
>>69195792
>if i defend a terrible movie womenz will reward me with sex
>why can't white men understand it isnt about them andnot criticize them?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.