[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the heck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Daniel-Bruhl-Inglorious.jpg (61 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
Daniel-Bruhl-Inglorious.jpg
61 KB, 650x434
What the heck was his problem?
>>
He wanted to fuck the girl. Not that hard to understand
>>
pussy
>>
>>69194545
International jewry.
>>
>>69194545
autistic faggt
>>
File: diagnose_arschloch.png (151 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
diagnose_arschloch.png
151 KB, 400x300
Rassenschande
>>
>>69194567
What does that have to do with making Iron Man fight Captain America?
>>
would bang though
>>
>>69194615
hella f*cking epic
>>
>>69194545
His qt pi shy french cinema waifu turned out to be a coal burning jew
>>
>>69194545
where do i know this fag from? i can't remember.
>>
Muh family
>>
>>69194722
He's from the hit Marvel/Disney film Captain America: Civil War in theatres now!
>>
>>69194722

Any german movie released in the last 15 years
>>
big ego
>>
>>69194545

she was the one with the problem.
>>
he thought she'd say yes if he asked nicely, given his status

many a men have made similar mistakes
i but am one similar example
>>
literally the only likable character in the movie

fuck this movie made me so angry before I "got" it on repeat viewings
>>
>>69194545
In Inglorious Basterds he was so full of himself as a German war hero that he thought he could get any woman he wanted and took personal offense if she resisted.

In Captain America: Civil War he blamed the Avengers for the death of his family.
>>
>>69195288
what was his problem in Rush?
>>
>>69195352
Thor didn't take him or racing seriously enough
>>
>>69194545
Obsessive, autistic German nature. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.