[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Originals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why is she so cute, bros?
>>
>>69193843

She annihilated davina in such a convincing way I was like they literally casted perfect woman for this it was like watching female klaus.
>>
Why did they have to permanently kill Finn? Why couldn't they just leave the original Originals cast alone?
>>
>>69193843
Freya > Rebekah > random blonde Aya's witch who died > Davina > Hayley > Aurora > Cami
>>
>>69193843
is she paired off with klaus? i fucking hate the actor who plays him and havent seen the show yet
>>
>>69196301

>I haven't watched the show
>I already hate him

>>69195628

They found a decent replacement for Rebekah for sure.

>>69194525

Because I am assuming having all of the originals at once would be pricey.
>>
>>69196413
he was in vampire diaries for like 2 seasons ..and how about you fucking answer my question
>>
>>69196607

she is related to Klaus, she is the oldest of all of them, but from behind the scenes stuff they tried to use a different actress for rebekeh while she was iffy on coming back or not from west coast to east coast.

So they brought freya back as replacement sister. Who turned out to fit better in the mix than the other sister even so.
>>
>>69193843
I want more brother sister scenes between her and Kol, but seeing what she just did, Kol's not gonna wanna be anywhere near her without his hands squeezing her neck
>>
>>69196727

well they got renewed for another season so I suspect all of the main characters are going to get fucked over in some way.
>>
>>69196656
so she dosent really have a love interest ?
>>
>>69196821

Well after she is more or less in the mix she goes out clubbing a bit but Klaus scares them off the same way he did with Rebekah.

She doesn't have a definitive interest but plenty of men are interested in her.

She is probably as strong as klaus because of her magic and versatility, she literally saves the day at least once an episode and even yesterday's episode joked about 11th hour saves/magic.

Klaus was paired with Cami as his interest for awhile, Hayley with Elijah,

Marcel was in mix with various women etc.

But the family has been under siege all season so not really a romantic type of thing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.