[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Wheel of Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: wot.jpg (144 KB, 525x490) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
144 KB, 525x490
WoT is getting a TV series, confirmed. What network or streaming service would be best? Who should be cast? What should be cut? How should channeling be depicted?
>>
Syfy have been churning out some decent shows recently.
>>
File: 4646187-filllm.jpg (33 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
4646187-filllm.jpg
33 KB, 320x320
>>69191304
Nigga are you shitting me
>>
>>69191304
Let's just resign the show to cheap shit now then.
>>
>>69191280
World of Tanks is getting a show?
>>
>>69191456
I thought it already did?

>>69191304
They're the only one who would care to pick it up. Every other network would find it too boring to want to invest in.
>>
>>69191280
it would only work in a massive budget, which there is no way it's getting. It will look like legend of the seeker or any of the other terrible 'fantasy' shows.
>>
>>69191456
No, Wheel of Time is. Check the subject field, it says The Wheel of Time! You can't just make a pretending to be retarded post when the subject field has been filled out even if an acronym is in the text field, buddy.
>>
>>69191602
A Memory of Light supposedly sold 30-40 million+ in America alone, so I guess there is a large potential audience even if only a fraction watches.

Still, I have no hope for it either. The adaptation rights for this series have never been handled sanely.
>>
>>69191739
Kill yourself
>>
>>69191530
You think it's boring?

I think most of the stuff addericts complain about wouldn't be an issue in a TV/film adaptation. A paragraph describing clothing and objects in detail doesn't translate to extra screen time, it just makes work for set designers and costumers.
>>
>>69192398
No, you. If the subject field were empty, your lame """joke""" would have been supremely dumb still, but justifiable.

As it stands, you've no leg to stand on, friend. The subject field in OP says "The Wheel of Time" which permits no confusion about the term WoT in the text field. Too bad for you!
>>
>>69192455
Holy fuck you are a faggot.
>>
>>69191280
HBO or BBC would do best
>>
>>69192592
>BBC adaptation of WoT
I never knew I wanted this until now.
>>
>>69192671
Lol
>>
i wonder if they'll make the accents the way i imagine them to be.

>seanchan are texan
>domani are west country
>Aiel are irish
>>
>>69192891
>seanchan are texan
Canon.
>domani are west country
Indian
>Aiel are irish
Slavs

Also:
Illian = Dutch, Two Rivers - Irish/English, Tear = Spanish, Saldaea = Durkadurka Mohammed Jihad
>>
>>69191304
Childhood's End wasn't bad
>>
>>69192549
Too bad for you!
>>
>>69191351
Childhood's End was pretty good
>>
>>69191280
Will they keep all the fetishes?
>Pillow friends
>Graendals sex harem
>Semirhages sadism
>Numerous female on female spankings
>Mat being the boytoy to some milf queen
>The entire Seanchan society
Cant wait
>>
>>69195599
>Elayne v. Age of Legends sex toy ter'angreal
>Birgitte/Elayne linked during orgasms
>Rahvin Cosby v. Morgase
>Maidens Kiss
>>
>>69191346
Childhood's End was okay
>>
What did you guys think about Childhood's End?
>>
Holy crap, an active wheel of time thread on /tv/ with multiple participants energetically discussing prospects for the new television series? That's #2 on the list of things I didn't expect to encounter here.
>>
File: twitter.jpg (49 KB, 460x284) Image search: [Google]
twitter.jpg
49 KB, 460x284
>>69191280
By the light, it's real
>>
holy crap it's totally real also childhoods end was fairly entertaining
>>
>>69191456
loooool fucking kek
>>
>>69196310
The ending kinda sucked and was anti-climatic
>>
>>69191280
OP's pic looks like a motherfucking Pretzel
>>
It would only work as an anime series. You know I'm right.
>>
>>69198796
You arent right
>>
The books where trash. Srsly cant wait to read all the shitposting when you realise how stupid the female only magic society works. Femnazi is, for the first time, a fitting description of half the cast.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.