[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why nobody is talking about this great film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: hardcore-henry.jpg (509 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
hardcore-henry.jpg
509 KB, 1500x1500
Why nobody is talking about this great film?
>>
>>69189547
Pretty limited screening and no good quality pirate up.
>>
>>69189547
It's literally too much for most people. only for the hardcore
>>
>>69189547
I tried but everytime I did I got called a shill by people who hadn't even seen the movie. Everyone I know that's seen it loves it, though. Easily the best non-capeshit action film of the 2016 so far, and it looks like Bourne is the only thing this year that might top it.

Also EZ
>>
online marketer pls go
>>
>>69189547
I fucking loved it. Jimmy was best bro. Ending was just right.
>>
>>69189547
Haven't seen it. But it looks like it would make for a 10/10 5 minute youtube movie. But a full length film? bad idea
>>
Honestly most fun I had in cinema in years. It was funny, it was gory, it had great action sequences, it didn't care about story. Felt like an 80s action movie but with POV camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEHCQELmW7E
>>
>>69189547
>great film
it's just a mediocre flick aimed to the /v/ audience
>>
>>69189638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgox84KE7iY

Same director and gimmick. But the full movie works really well, you should at least check it out, anon.
>>
>>69189687
Nice.
>>
>>69189547
It's already out of theaters where I live.

It's also legit one of the best movies of 2016

>>69189687
The BTS music video is pretty fucking baller as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph5YmTDDdVI
>>
>>69189593
>Pretty limited screening
didn't it get a pretty wide release, 3000+ theatres or smth like that?
>>
File: russian kino.jpg (907 KB, 3444x1936) Image search: [Google]
russian kino.jpg
907 KB, 3444x1936
>>69190049
>The BTS music video is pretty fucking baller as well.
Yeah, I've been a huge fan of their music for a few years so it's nice to see them getting some exposure. And for a behind-the-scenes shoot, there were some incredible shots.
>>
>>69190085
I'm not from the US so I can only speak from my experiences, and that was only a couple of cinemas who had it available 3 times max each.
>>
EZ
>>
>>69190085
It was wide release at first, but got yanked from theaters like a week after due to low ticket sales

at least they still made their budget back. Will probably be more successful with home media release
>>
>>69190049
That rig for the car chase stunts is pretty awesome. I was impressed with all the cool shit they pulled off in the movie, but I would like to see it done with higher quality cameras and maybe a little bit of stabilization on the head movements. I did get a headache and naseau by the end unfortunately.
>>
>>69190223
>>69190245
OK, when I hear the terms limited screening I thought that meant it was only released to a small amount of theaters

Also, looked up the movie on Boxofficemojo and it has the 5th worst opening for a 3000+ theater release, and the 2nd biggest theater drop, ouch.
>>
>>69190149
Pretty cool
>>
>>69189547
bump
>>
>>69189547

>film

This is totally kino.
>>
File: 51.jpg (60 KB, 749x320) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
60 KB, 749x320
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.