[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Tangled_poster.jpg (74 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
Tangled_poster.jpg
74 KB, 300x445
Worth watching?
>>
>>69189168
Yes. It's better than Frozen.
>>
>>69189168
Yes. It's a good movie with fun characters. Gets kinda dark with the mother though.
>>
>>69189168
Shit yes.
>>
Hell yes.

I have two copies
>>
>>69189168
Big Hero 6 is better.
>>
>>69189845
See if you had said "Wreck-it Ralph" instead of BH6 you might have had a legit argument.
>>
>>69189168
Sure, why not?
>>
>>69190017
Agreed
>>
She is very close to perfect.
>>
As long as you're watching it with a lady, yeah.
>>
>>69191909
O-Of course
The same chick I watched Frozen with HAHA
>>
>>69191909
>>69191983
0/10
>>
>>69189168
ur worth watching
>>
>>69189168
Worth it? Shit, I bet $20 you ain't gonna end up falling in love with Rapunzel by the end
>>
What I don't like about Tangled was how unlike all the other Disney movies villian was not that evil and mostly just selfish, but in the end they murder her and it's treated like 100 % happy ending, for most of the movie, I've expected for witch to make heroic sacrifice and redeem herself in the end, this was just brutal
>>
File: short-haired Rapunzel.png (423 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
short-haired Rapunzel.png
423 KB, 500x518
>>69189168
>>69189168
Better than Frozen and the best thing post-Renaissance Disney has put out.

Short-haired brunette Punzie > Long-haired blonde Punzie
>>
>>69193089
My nigga
>>
>>69193089
how the fuck do both her eyes and brain fit into her skull
>>
It was surprisingly good
>>
>>69192199
Except that's wrong. She wasn't murdered and Punz even reaches to try and save her.
>replying to bait.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.