[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying this isn't the best cape character ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: VZBoC0v.png (733 KB, 624x983) Image search: [Google]
VZBoC0v.png
733 KB, 624x983
>>
File: cia original.jpg (321 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cia original.jpg
321 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: disgusted sigh.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
disgusted sigh.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
>>69188972
>x-men: wolverine
>x-men 2: wolverine's back
>x-men 3: wolverine whatever
>x-men origins: wolverine
>the wolverine: wolverine
>x-men days of future past: wolverine's time travel adventures

cut me a fucking break.
>>
>>69188972

>wearing a cape
>>
>>69189089
>>x-men: wolverine
>>x-men 2: wolverine's back
>>x-men 3: wolverine whatever
>>x-men origins: wolverine
>>the wolverine: wolverine
>>x-men days of future past: wolverine's time travel adventures

>being this triggered
>>
>>69189089
Isn't there another one coming out named Wolverine?
>>
> implying
>>
File: Wolverine v1 003-022.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2914) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine v1 003-022.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2914
No almost all of his movies suck, and the ones that are good he is not a compelling character in. There are actual good Wolverine comics that make him a good character that could have been used and were instead shit on in favor of generic shit movies. They clearly dont give a fuck about his character because they were handed gold and somehow still made shit. That is absolutely inexcusable.
>>
>>69188972
>muh snikt
>muh bub
>>
>>69188972
Sniktbub is a shitty character but that's one of the best movie portrayals of a character.
>>
>>69189191
>Being this much of an inconsequential memeing retard

You got him XD
>>
I hope the MCU NEVER touches X-Men. I feel the X-Men are the only safe franchise from the normies. At least their movies aren't for 9 year olds like the Avengers.

The X-Men comics may have had shitty writers for the last 3 years but at least their normie proof comics
>>
>>69189373
Inb4 "muh source material"

I agree with you. It's unbelievable how much theyve managed to fuck up Wolverine and the rest of the X-Men when they have storyboards with great stories available to them.
>>
>>69189373
>muh struggle between man and beast
>psychopath with a heart of gold
That's literally as far as he goes. He was my favorite character throughout all my childhood but he wears thin after a while.
I think he only works in the context of the X-men, on his own he's not worth reading.
Also he's a megamanlet.
>>
>>69189211
Yeah, Wolverine 3 next year.
>>
>>69189373
he works well as part of a team, like in xmen 1 and 2. too bad singer turned most of the xmen into morons, like cyclops and storm.
on his own he's just not very interesting.
>>
>>69189606
And that is more compelling and, hate to say it, deep, than anything presented in the five movies he has starred in. They barely toy with the idea but he is never fleshed out into a proper character and maybe that would be ok if we still just had one or two X-Men movies but he has been the fucking protagonist in five so I have no more patience or lenience with how badly he's been mishandled.

>>69189707
He wasn't even a part of the team really, those movies were still about him. He is used as an outlet to view the X-Men from an outsiders perspective. I disagree that he cant be good on his own because he already has been in his own runs.
>>
File: 1462333873766.jpg (81 KB, 800x373) Image search: [Google]
1462333873766.jpg
81 KB, 800x373
>>69189604
Dont worry, Apocalypse will save capeshit.
>>
>>69189772
Those movies focused on Xavier and Magneto, who are much more compelling than sniktbub could ever hope to be.
>>
As someone who's only watched the movies and never read the comics, he's ok. But after X2 it gets tired.
>>
>>69189826
X-Men
X2
The Last Stand
X-Men Origins Wolverine
The Wolverine
these are all about him
>>
>>69189254
Who is this? Those are some nice lovely thick thighs.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.