[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did anyone else get a headache from all those shaky cams and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
did anyone else get a headache from all those shaky cams and every second cuts?
>>
>>69188881
I didn't and I get nauseous pretty easily. I definitely didn't like seeing it in IMAX 3D. I may try to watch it again on a regular screen.
>>
>>69188881
I didnt grandpa
>>
Me
It died down after first few action scensz tho
>>
>>69188881
I didn't see it as a problem. The CGI shitshow ending in BvS, that legitimately was upsetting
>>
>>69188881
why does this look so shitty, bros?
>>
>>69189859
because its a lowres cap from a trailer instead of the actual movie
>>
I want to call this false complaining from DC fans, but I know that it's really just milquetoast assburgers who never leave the house.
>>
>>69189996
>soap opera lighting
>what is composition?
>meme vignette filter

kek. and this is from the trailer? didn't they found anything less shitty to show?
>>
>>69190054
Actually ...

Discussed here: >>69161535

(ignore the company wars s*posters; the thing is more that Winter Soldier {and even AoU} had better action scenes; the concern being Perlmuter taking over and corners cut because of it)
>>
>>69190368
>the thing is more that Winter Soldier {and even AoU} had better action scenes

no, not at all. I actually liked AoU too.
>>
>>69190368
So I should read milquetoast assburgers explain why they think it's not their problem and that movies should cater to their disabilities? This isn't tumblr.
>>
>>69188881
no but those action scenes sure as hell weren't well edited

check this thread out, people who work on this profesionally explained it

>>69161535
>>
>>69188881
No, but that whole scene was bad and weird
>>
>>69190440
>milquetoast assburgers
So you're a s*poster, too. You should really read the serious parts before commenting.

No, if you read the serious discussion of that thread ... Something IS clearly in editing/frame rate/whatever. Something changed and it wasn't for the better. And that hopefully it doesn't happen for future MCU movies. The action scenes for Black Panther are highly-anticipated!!!

Winter Soldier was fast-paced but it didn't have the noticeable jarring cuts in CW. So, in CW, was it the DoP with the camera? shutter speed? Or frame rates in digital imaging and editing.
>>
>>69188881
i don't care about technical stuff, cause i'm not an autist dcuck.

THIS WILL MAKE 1.5 BILLION AT LEAST

screen cap this
>>
>>69190591
>IS clearly in
*different/amiss
>>
>>69190591
>You should really read the serious parts before commenting.
Yes, I'll be sure to read the entire 220+ post thread you linked to just because you're afraid of posts that don't agree with you.
>>
>>69190629
So, we're worried about the future of MCU movies and you're just an ass-pained shitposter. Got it! Thanks for your concern.
>>
>>69190738
Ass-pained about what? I'm not OP, I'm not you. Have you had a discussion with another person before?
>>
>discussing editing, composition, and photography instead of rotten tomatoes, box office, and dank memes

can DCucks be more pathetic?
>>
>>69190797
>discussing editing, composition, and photography instead of rotten tomatoes, box office, and dank memes
>DCucks
see>>69190368 which says ignore company wars etc, etc ...
It was a serious MCU fans for MCU discussion.

What are you smoking? Paranoid much and blaming others?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.