[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is better? Girls or Broad City
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 640x480
Which is better?

Girls or Broad City
>>
>>69187661

Both are shit stirring Jew shows.
>>
>>69187785
/thread
>>
>>69187661
Broad city because at least none of the cast are sexual abusers.
>>
File: image.jpg (404 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404 KB, 1000x1500
>>69187661
>generally mistrust and dislike jews because of their leanings toward cultural marxism and globalization
>I want to empty myself into this goofy looking girl
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>69188515
>why am I attracted to a female? I'm supposed to be homosexual!
>>
>>69188515
>What the fuck is wrong with me?
you're a bigot
>>
>>69188515
you live a lonely and myopic life so when you're presented with someone who actually exists in the world it shatters your narrow and prepubescent worldview.
>>
>>69188658

Name at least 1,092 good things the Jews have done.
>>
>>69188515
who wouldn't fuck her over lena dunham
>>
>>69188710
>you live a lonely and myopic life so when you're presented with someone who actually exists in the world it shatters your narrow and prepubescent worldview.
What are you actually talking about? I have Myopia douchebag.
>>
Broad City I can actually watch and enjoy.

Girls annoys the hell out of me.
>>
>>69188727
Kek
>>69188658
How am I a bigot?
>>
>>69189121
>generally mistrust and dislike jews because of their leanings toward cultural marxism and globalization

bigĀ·ot

noun

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

I'd say it's pretty cut and dried.
>>
>>69187661
bc is funny and ilana/abby are objectively 10/10s
girls is annoying and l.dunham is disgusting
>>
I hate that every discussion about shows about women has to operate under the assumption that because they're women, we naturally hate them. Maybe that actually is the majority of /tv/ and I'm just out of touch.
>>
Both are septic garbage and are perfect examples of the jews ruling our culture and trying to destroy the west
I'm not kidding
>>
>>69187661
Workaholics.
>>
>>69187661
Considering brosd city is actually funny, I'd go with that anon
>>
>>69189746
dude white heterosexual men lmao
>>
File: broad city.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
broad city.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1080
I like the 2 and a half seasons of Broad City that I've seen more than all of the seasons of Girls. BC has 2 seasons of really solid comedy under its belt, while Girls has had some missteps. They're different animals altogether. But I have watched both shows from the start, and I gotta say, both are very well written, well produced and have qts abound. Its all good television, even though /tv/ hates Jews and women.

Lena Dunham seems like an annoying human but she is a funny writer and a good showrunner, at least for an HBO series.

FWIW Girls is more drama than Broad City, to compare both of them because they're both women-run shows is kind of lazy and reminds me of some Buzzfeed shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.