[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i keep watching this? i finished the sopranos and thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1444130170711.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444130170711.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
should i keep watching this? i finished the sopranos and thought i'd give this a shot, and after 3 episodes it feels like a generic detective series but nothing happens as well.
>>
It takes about half of season 1 for the ball to start rolling.

It's not a generic detective series, it just has a LOT of plots and characters to set up going forward into the later seasons.

I adore The Wire, but I have to admit I dropped it a couple times because the pacing was so slow. It's worth the wait, and the show gets better and better imo.
>>
>>69181412

Stick with it anon. It's a very unique show and on tier with the Soproanos.
>>
The show needs to get some legs, but when it does, you don't want to get off.
>>
>>69181412
jesus christ just shut the fuck up and watch it .. you know it gets praised as one of the best tv shows, so why even ask?

faggot
>>
>>69181412

This is one of those shows where it kind of sucks when you're watching through it all, but when you're done the final episode and looking back at whats happened, you're like, "Damn..." and then you watch through it again and it's the best show ever.
>>
I just finished season 1 and loved it. Watched the first ep of season 2 and I don't know how I feel about it. Love the interactions of everyone from the main group in season one, but since they're all split up idk how I feel. Does season 2 get good?
>>
>>69182163
DUDE

FUCK YES

DUDE

IT'S THE BEST SEASON

YOU HAVE NO IDEA DUDE

IT'S FUCKING GLORIOUS

WHEN IT FINISHES

YOU'LL BE IN TERAS
>>
File: sss.gif (2 MB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
sss.gif
2 MB, 250x375
>>69181412

don't skip season 2
>>
>>69181412

best show ever
>>
>>69181412
you're spot on
anyone who says otherwise has nostalgia goggles
the wire is easily the most overrated tv series of all time
>>
i just watched season 4 and i thought season 1 and 3 were better. i don't even think i'll bother to watch season 5
>>
>tfw Omar did nothing wrong
>tfw I have no face
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.