[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 - The Mountain smashes the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: the mountain game of thrones.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the mountain game of thrones.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1080
At a tavern in King’s Landing, a peasant lewdly describes his part in Cersei’s walk of atonement. Staggering outside to relieve himself, the man looks up to find the Mountain, who crushes his skull.

https://youtu.be/9dN0MJ-HSQ8
>>
Yes?
>>
Did he crush his head because of what he said or because he randomly stumbled upon him when he pissed on him?
>>
>>69181152
So hes the mountain and hes undead now? I just don't get it.
>>
>>69181499
GET HYPE
>>
>>69181474
yes
>>
>>69181152
That's a Big Guy
>>
It must be nice having zero quality control and/or talent and still make a killing based on source material that was never really good.
>>
>>69181152
This show is edgy bullshit, this is proof
>>
>>69181531
for him
>>
>>69181152
You know this "explanation" makes zero sense? Nor Cersei could remember and describe this asshole, nor could Mountain do an investigation and find some random asshole when literally the whole city gathered to look at her humiliation.
>>
i watched the scene back like 4 times and it turns out the mountain was hiding under one of the tables its really obvious too when you spot it
>>
Is it more or does the dialogue feel like it's written for a completely different genre/universe this season?
>>
>the mountain with full shinny gold armor hides in the crowd listening to this asshole talk shit about cersei
>he quietly sneaks behind him and smashes his head in the stone wall
B R A A V O S
>>
I know this scene was supposed to show that Cersei won't take any more shit from anyone again, but how on Realm would she know about some bum taking piss in the bottom of the flea bottom? And Undead Mountain? Why not a common spy/assasin shmuck and not this towering zomboid drawing attention like a rotting pile of meat would?
Think the population of flea bottom bums dropped that day by more than one? Because talking shit about High Society is not actually that uncommon and surely would be even less after a stunt like the Shame Walk.
Really, this thing was pretty pointless and added nothing.
>>
>>69181474
Wasn't he the same guy who actually jumped infront of Cersei and flashed her in the previous season finale?
>>
>>69182014
they don't call him the mountain for nothing
>>
File: DC man.jpg (94 KB, 780x523) Image search: [Google]
DC man.jpg
94 KB, 780x523
>>69181152
This ep was last week
>>
File: Faceless_Men_menu_pic.jpg (396 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Faceless_Men_menu_pic.jpg
396 KB, 1024x576
Why are these assholes even bothering learning disguising magic if a giant zombie can just walk around the city undetected and kill people?
>>
>>69182057
^Look at this guy's post and laugh
>>
trying to repeat the scene where Joffrey has that musician's tongue cut out for singing an insulting song. The difference is, that scene made sense.
>>
>>69182057
>I'M A LANNISTER, SUCK ME OFF
Unfortunately no. We haven't seen any of the walk of shame characters since then.
>>
>>69181152
>Cersei has plenty of political enemies
>sends this automaton to lumber around the city killing peasants who talk smack about her

How did he even hear what the peasant was saying? Surely everyone would scatter when they saw this dude coming?

Bravo D&D
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.