[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a guess where reality stops and dream begins episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1445550898849.jpg (43 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
1445550898849.jpg
43 KB, 500x704
>It's a guess where reality stops and dream begins episode and vice versa

Enticing
>>
Begins with the shot of the pillow and I forget where it ends.
>>
>>69178248

This and memento made me angry, very angry, I didn't understand it, couldn't follow it.

Mad, I was mad, I am getting angry now just thinking about it.
>>
>>69178346
I hope this is bait, Memento is a very easy to follow film. Only a massive pleb would be unable to follow it.
>>
>>69178346
>>69178571
I don't remember anything particularly hard about Memento but then again I don't remember much about Memento anyway because the movie didn't make a lasting impression. I only watched MH drive once but it left a strong imprint on my mind. Can't say that the cabaret scene held anything resembling clarity when I watched it.
>>
>>69178571
This. I mean it might take a few minuites to figure out the gimmick, but the plot is very simple since it would be a nightmare to handle a complex story that way.
>>
I thought the Cowboy was the weakest point of the movie since it was a retelling of a Twin Peaks narrative device. Stank of creative void.
>>
best lynch
>>
>it's a director's mental diarrhea episode
>>
>>69178248
If you couldn't tell you're retarded or weren't paying any attention.
>>
>>69178670
well, MD was originally slated to be a tv series, but, yeah, i agree with you. i wonder how the narrative would have unfolded if MD had continued in a sequential format.
>>
>>69178881
It would be even shittier method
>>
Reality stops when the camera zooms in on the pillow and starts again when the cowboy tells her to wake up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.