[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...... I was watching Blade 2 last week and I want to know how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1457066337987.jpg (8 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1457066337987.jpg
8 KB, 250x201
I was watching Blade 2 last week and I want to know how Blade's plan involving Scud and Ron Perlman's occipital bomb makes any goddamn sense. To recap: Blade sticks a bomb on the back of Perlman's head so that he's got a legup on him combat-wise. Later on, after being captured by vampires he tries to detonate the bomb but it doesn't go off. Perlman pulls it out and tosses it to Scud who reveals that he's one of Damaskino's familiars and the bomb was a dud that was never designed to go off. Blade then reveals that only was he aware of Scud's betrayal, but that the bomb was never a dud and blows Scud the fuck up (for crimes including, but not limited to, "The Boondock Saints" and "The Walking Dead").

The logistics and motivations of this are mindboggling. Blade has, "been on to Scud since they turned him" and yet chose not to kill him for reasons surpassing understanding. Scud provided Blade with the occipital bomb. At some point Blade went in and jerry-rigged the bomb to not only be operational, but also to have a dummy detonator that doesn't work. Now, once Blade is captured he could immediately kill Perlman (who is certainly a more viable threat than Scud) but doesn't. He pulls his dummy trigger causing Perlman to pull the bomb out of his head and toss it to, as luck would have it, Scud. Now Blade decides to reveal what he has known all along and kill Scud.

None of this makes any sense whatsoever.
>>
>>69176561
Just always bet on black motherfucker
>>
This is one of the shittier copypasta spams.

Someone do the YOU JUST KNOW, or DAMN, Jamie Curtis looks like THAT!? pastas instead.
>>
>>69176561
Because Wesley snipes is actually hell
>>
Sounds like you're trying to ice skate uphill OP
>>
>>69176561
>None of this makes any sense whatsoever.
Hint hint, sequels are cash grabs. But yeah, you're right.
>>
File: Blade_vs_Nomak.jpg (52 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Blade_vs_Nomak.jpg
52 KB, 400x267
#1 fight scene of all time.
>>
File: Wesley-Snipes.jpg (56 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
Wesley-Snipes.jpg
56 KB, 600x427
>>69176561

Go ahead. Take your best shot Adolph.
>>
>>69176739

What the fuck did Blade actually mean by this?
>>
You think in such 3 dimensional terms
>>
>>69177351
Doesn't seem like an appropriate reference.
>>
>>69177271
I was something Snipes said on set and the director added it to make blade sound cool. Half the second and most the third had this kind of dialog added in to it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.