[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT WHAT WHAT??? This movie isnt cancelled!!??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: safe_image.jpg (25 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
safe_image.jpg
25 KB, 480x320
WHAT WHAT WHAT???

This movie isnt cancelled!!??
>>
>Negroborg and El Flasho are going to be buddies
>Not Flash and Green Lantern
>Not Cyborg and Captain Marvel

They keep failing
>>
File: Keanu-Reeves-and-Alex-Winter.jpg (33 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Keanu-Reeves-and-Alex-Winter.jpg
33 KB, 615x409
WHAT WHAT WHAT???

This movie isnt cancelled!!??
>>
>>69175951
why would the movie be cancelled? It was one of the biggest superhero movies ever (7th), and the 3rd biggest DC movie - which doesn't even take into consideration promotional tie-ins, merchandise, and future blu/dvd/vod sales.

Critical reception was poor but audience reception was much more positive in comparison.
>>
>>69176197
Sure it was, Snyder
>>
>>69176339
>hurr let me counter your facts with ironic remarks
well done marveldrone
>>
>>69176021
I totally want to see this just for my bae keanu
>>
>>69176197
when your tentpole heros in one movie can't beat no name heros, that's a massive failure. You can't expect your C team heros to make any money so either they greatly reduce the budget or they scrap it all together.
>>
>>69175951
where this from
>>
>that forehead
FLASHO IS BALDING
>>
Ezra a cute
>>
>>69176578
we all are anon
>>
>>69175951
are you retarded? only the second dcu movie has already made more money than 9 out of 12 mcu films. they would be fucking stupid to cancel it.
>>
>>69176704
He's no Zemo
>>
>>69176197
>>69176758
>1.jpg
>>
>>69176758
>comparing a tentpole movie to ancillary movies
DCucks are the worst
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 878x900
>>69176839

You're right he's much cuter
>>
>>69176758
this. dc currently has a lot of potential to make a lot of money with the DCEU

they're already far ahead than marvel were in the same amount of time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.