[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Capeshit Thread What's everyone watching tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: I-Hate-Capeshit.png (456 KB, 1067x627) Image search: [Google]
I-Hate-Capeshit.png
456 KB, 1067x627
Anti-Capeshit Thread

What's everyone watching tonight?
Rate the last film you watched.
Anything coming out you're looking forward to?

>The Godfather 1&2
>The Big Short - 7/10
>The Nice Guys
>>
>>69175877
>30
65 and counting. It was 83 the other day when the GoT gave took over
>>
>>69175918
It's gone up to 34 now.
>>
I'm excited for Doctor Strange, X-Men: Age of Apocolypse, Spider-Man, The Flash, Black Panther, Wonder Woman, Saban's Power Rangers, Justice League Part 1, Justice League Part 2, Avengers The Infinity War Part 1, Avengers The Infinity War Part 2, and Inhumans.
>>
File: Don't-Rage-The-Cage.jpg (183 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
Don't-Rage-The-Cage.jpg
183 KB, 690x460
>>69176125
>Obvious American teenage humour
>>
>>69175877
>Anti-Capeshit
This thread was doomed from the start. This board is dead. Bury it.
>>
File: Filtered.png (13 KB, 451x64) Image search: [Google]
Filtered.png
13 KB, 451x64
Must have a few extra words in mine. It kills me what they make the threads with irrelevant stuff in the post body so it doesn't get caught in the fulter
>>
File: Evans-Poster.jpg (62 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Evans-Poster.jpg
62 KB, 500x334
>>69175877
Watching The Thing shortly, and the last film I saw was Mr. Right, which was fucking atrocious. I wish Max Landis would get decapitated by helicopter blades. I honestly don't know what's coming out in theatres.
>>
Enter the Void
The Road 8/10
Swiss Army Man
>>
How do we deal with capeshit?
Make a capeshit board?
Banish all of it to /co/?
Have /film/ return with all capeshit being banned from it?
>>
>>69179073
You cant, and the fact is they are just generally well made exciting new movies and /tv/ is nothing but "normies" who have a contrarian sense about themselves. They like all the same shit and this thread will either get deleted or slowly die because people only care about the latest shit and no one, fucking NO ONE, here cares about film as an art form.
>>
>>69175877
Hateful Eight/10
>>
File: Bad_Movie.jpg (32 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
Bad_Movie.jpg
32 KB, 220x330
Got a DVD transfer of this.
I am excited.
>>
>>69181599
???
>>
>>69176156
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69181631
Timeless, Bottomless, Bad Movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122187/
>>
>>69181683
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122187/

thx, looks interesting as i was in Korea last year and saw only great and positive stuff and people.
>>
File: tposter_spirits_homecoming.jpg (370 KB, 1200x1695) Image search: [Google]
tposter_spirits_homecoming.jpg
370 KB, 1200x1695
>>69181790
I'm living in Korea now and the amount of great films they have is incredible.

Last one I saw in theaters was 'Spirits' Homecoming' that a torrent just came out recently.
>>
>>69175877
One Piece
Fantastic Mr. Fox: 9/10
The Nice Guys
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.