[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STICK A PONY IN ME' POCKET....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
STICK A PONY IN ME' POCKET....
>>
I'LL FETCH THE SUITCASE FROM THE VAN.
>>
COS IF YOU WANT THE BEST UNS
>>
>>69174884
BUT YA DON'T ASK QUESTIONS THEN-A BROTHA
>>
>>69174822
This and Red Dwarf are the two best British comedies ever created.
>>
>>69175042
>This and Red Dwarf are the two best tv shows ever created.
>>
>he fell through the bar
>>
>>69175068
For me.
>>
>>69175042
Watch more TV
>>
HE FELL THROUGH THE BAR STEW
>>
Is there a more overrated show from the UK?
>>
AND TRIGGER MADE A FACE
>>
>>69175184
Is there a more consistent show? Aside from the dodgy comebacks the original seven series are all gold
>>
>>69174822

OH UNCLE ALF'S SHIT HIMSELF AGAIN
>>
Dave, why does everyone call you "Rodney"?
>>
>>69175116

AHAHAHAHA
>>
File: $_35.jpg (22 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
22 KB, 300x225
The great debate
>>
>you will never live in 80s London
>>
>>69176764
ankle albert me old shan
>>
>>69176764
Grandad all the way son
>>
>>69175116

Bar bit is way overrated, there's a lot more hilarious and memorable moments.

Was Trigger actually retarded or was he really the one playing everyone for fools?
>>
Any sitcom that can do a tasteful gag after one of the main characters has a miscarriage is a level above the rest.
>>
How the hell did Only Fools and Horses end anyway? I remember watching it a lot when I was younger but I don't recall if I ever caught the last episode.
>>
UNC'S SHIT HIMSELF AGAIN
>>
>>69177223
you don't want to know

it literally infuriates me every time I think about it

in the last episode, Del and Rodney find an antique clock in their lockup. They take it to auction and walk out with 3 million quid each. In the following special, they're seen in Monaco living it up - the American stock market crashes and they lose everything, moving back into their flat in Peckham. In a later special, Albert dies and in his will reveals that with his cut of the profits from the auction he invested in a different market, and leaves the profits to del and rodney who each get £150,000 I believe. It's a fucking shit way to end the series and still annoys me to this day
>>
>>69176764
grandad is fucking vile to look at. Literally looks like if someone sneezed on him he'd turn to dust, looks like he fucking reeks of piss too. Not to mention his raspy voice. Albert all the way

>that beard
>those war stories
>>
>>69177493
Why does it infuriate you? I never minded too much. It was obvious it was never going to end in a negative way
>>
>>69176417
It's uncle albert you stupid mong, stop repeating XFM shit when you don't know the show

>>69176449
that's not a quote you cunt, it's "Trigger, why do you call me Dave? my name's not Dave, it's Rodney"
>>
>>69177394

Don't call me a plonker, you fuhhhhhhhhing n'ker
>>
>>69177525
they deserved to keep the 3 million

150k is still a lot but they deserved the full amount
>>
>>69177549
calm down mate it's only a tv show
>>
>>69177584
Oh so youre upset it didnt end with them with their money?

Yeah in that respect I agree. But the last two specials had a few laughs so its fine in my book
>>
Speaking of specials, which do you think was the best? It's the Jolly boys outing for me
>>
>>69177771
It Never Rains...
>>
>>69177771
I didn't really like any of them, I don't know, it just seemed like they jumped the shark when all the stupid background story subplots kept appearing, like Rodney's dad, Cassandra and Rodney's marriage troubles etc.

I liked Del and Raquel's relationship a lot though.
>>
>>69174822
I watched and rewached this show more times than I can count.
Each time is funny as first time.
Also, FOUR BLOODY ACES.
>>
>>69177934
Yeah it's not been tarnished (at least too much) by the re-runs, unlike friends and others. You'll always find something new in them, or one you haven't seen. I guess good comedy is timeless
>>
Reunion when?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.