[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: batman middle east.jpg (72 KB, 1279x533) Image search: [Google]
batman middle east.jpg
72 KB, 1279x533
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

Can somebody explain this?
>>
>>69172091
Dude... Did you not pay attention?
>>
Third day in a row. Third fucking day.
>>
File: batman-sniper-rifle.jpg (122 KB, 1517x794) Image search: [Google]
batman-sniper-rifle.jpg
122 KB, 1517x794
Dream sequence from Knightmare

The flying dudes are Parademons

It's a vision of the future / alternate future where Lois Lane dies and Superman goes crazy and takes over the planet

Vision is brought upon by Flash's speedforce (nigga it's speedforce I aint gotta explain shit)

It's the catalyst for Batman creating the contingency plan against Supes, and then Lex framing Supes for the bombing at DC is when Batman decides enough is enough

>Marvel fags need everything spoon fed to them
>>
>>69172148
Welcome to /tv/: Autism Central
>>
>>69172244
The flash has dream powers?
>>
>>69172148
>>69172148

Dude it will never stop. There will always be some memeing little shitlord that thinks this shit is funny.

That's why I take breaks from TV. I can't take the negativity and the sperglordism.
>>
>>69172294
He does, and he can send messages to the future/past, and he can walk through walls by attuning his vibration correctly

The man can do it all
>>
>>69172294

The Flash is probably the most OP/Broken member of the JL. He can do all sorts of shit thanks to the speedforce.
>>
>>69172091
Bin Al-Flecki rewrote the script to have Batman kill infidels
>>
>>69173129
>>69173066
Seriously? This brings into question how the fuck does Batman even stand next to these people in a team. Hes so weak. Infact, hes overpowered by normal guys and in the fight with Doomsday hes just running around trying to avoid getting killed and tripping over himself.
>>
>>69172148
>Third day in a row
it's even worse. unfortunately 4plebs is down
>>
>>69172091
>>69172091
>>
>>69174537
>>
File: 1.jpg (143 KB, 629x1089) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
143 KB, 629x1089
>>69172148
>Third
It's most probably the evans poster
>>
>>69174646
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/So%20I%20was%20watching%20Batman%20V%20Superman%20and%20suddenly%20/
>>
>>69172294
>>69173066
>>69173129

In all likelihood, they'll play it smart and rein in the Flash's OP time travel abilities to avoid massive clusterfuckery.

It's most likely going to be a combination of the old "cosmic treadmill" combined with the Kryptonian dream tech Zod used on Superman in MoS. If I'm right, they'll be able to open up a wormhole to the past, but not be able to pass through it physically, having to rely on the dream tech to even communicate.

If they're REALLY smart about it, it will need some extremely rare material as fuel to even work. Like kryptonite, for instance.
>>
Batman is American.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.