[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Steve just punch the monitor before it played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: civil-war-tony-sad.jpg (30 KB, 1000x456) Image search: [Google]
civil-war-tony-sad.jpg
30 KB, 1000x456
Why didn't Steve just punch the monitor before it played the video clip? What a stupid fucking movie.
>>
>>69172003
He probably didn't know what it was until the video showed Howard's face, and by then it was too late.

Also, how the fuck did he know how the Starks died? He was on ice then.
>>
>>69172050
Zola shows him that Bucky killed the Starks in that little montage video in Winter Soldier.
>>
>>69172050
List of his missions.
>>69172079
Wrong.
>>
>>69172079
>>69172150
But he tells Tony that he knew how the Starks died, but he didn't know it was Bucky.
>>
>>69172003
Tony deserved to know.
>>
>>69172003
>Tony he was brainwashed.

>I don't care.

>Tony he was brainwashed we have evidence.

>I don't care.

>Tony I know I was letting my emotions guide me for the entire movie but you're not being rational right now. Also you've seen the proof that he's been brainwashed.

>I don't care.

Yeah. BvS was better.
>>
>>69172003
That would've raised suspicion dumb ass.
>>
>>69172003
>WHAT IS THIIIIIIS

I was impressed with RDJ's acting throughout the film but I laughed at the delivery of that line, it was Lucas-tier acting.
>>
>>69172199

He was lying
>>
>>69172227
Tony is acting emotionally, not rationally. This makes sense because he just watched a video of his parents being murdered coldheartedly by Bucky, and the movie established earlier it was something from his past that was still traumatic to him.

Meanwhile, BvS has two characters hate each other the entire movie, only to work together at the end because same name moms. Good on Civil War for subverting that bullshit.
>>
>>69172430
Yeah, BvS was still better.
>>
>>69172415
No! Steve wouldn't do that.
>>
If you don't get Tony's character in the third arc you are a sociopath or have autism
It's pretty simple
>>
>>69172050
Steve can see faster, that's how he can bounce the shield.
>>
>>69172475
If you liked BvS more than Civil War, that's fine.

Personally, I liked that Civil War made it seem like Cap and Iron Man might team up at the end, and then completely pulled the rug on it. I really thought what BvS did with Doomsday was dumb and honestly intellectually insulting to their audience.
>>
Why didn't bucky just let Tony beat the shit out of him?
Was he not questioning like 5 minutes beforehand if he was worth all the fighting
>>
>>69172694
Survival instinct stronk
>>
>>69172694
People usually don't want to die and will resist death.
>>
>>69172694
He was more like "Am I really worth this much to you, Steve, for you to be sticking your neck out for me, let alone have all your friends sacrifice themselves for me?" It's one thing to fight for yourself, it's another thing to have others fight and lose for you.
>>
>>69172694

He was questioning Cap's actions and sacrifices he made for Bucky's sake.

He wasn't questioning his own life

Think McFly
>>
Why didn't Iron Man just shoot Captain America and Bucky in the head at the same time?

Why didn't Bucky hold Iron Man down so Captain America could decapitate him with the shield?

Dumb film.
>>
>Iron Man suit can adapt to the fighting style of his opponent after three seconds.

'Ok'
>>
>>69172227
This.
>>
>>69172881
Fuck off, Snyder
>>
>>69172881
Because Tony only wanted to kill Bucky

Because Captain America isn't a murderer

you're trying too hard DCuck
>>
>>69172881
They try to do this. It's what's called "a fight."
>>
>>69172944
Captain America is a soldier and has killed people but you're right, he's not a murderer, and the people he killed weren't former friends (in fact, he fought a former friend and spared that former friend before in Winter Soldier).
>>
This movie was fucking retarded Captain America wasn't just the hollywood level of out of character it's like they rewrote everything about the dumb nigger overnight. Nobody fucking died and I had to watch a movie with Paul "In the Butt" Rudd.
>>
>>69172884
Lol that was such bullshit
>>
>>69172881
Why didnt Tony get raped when he was kidnapped by the terrorist?
>>
File: shield.gif (1 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
shield.gif
1 MB, 320x200
>>69173043
>implying he wasn't

this is RDJ we're talking about. It's widely known that getting raped in prison is what made him go sober.
>>
>>69172781
Sorry I have not seen this yet but I thought they made it clear Cap and Bucky are a gay couple?
>>
>>69172150
Did you not at all pay attention to when Zola mentions that "accidents" happen, aka JFK assassination, Maria's and Howard's car accident?
>>
How did the tv even work when it's decades old?

How did Zemo know there would be a Captain America-proof wall to keep him safe?

How did Zemo know that Iron Man was coming?

How did Zemo know that the notebook had a list of trigger codes and not just cheats to PS1 games?

Shittiest flick I've ever seen
>>
>>69173147
1. You should have asked how the cryo chambers were still functioning. Thus you are an idiot.
2. Because the facility was designed around containing Captain America strong individuals
3. He knew that somebody who cared about Cap but was opposed to what he believed would show up. The person who most fits this was Iron Man.
4. Why would a book predating 1991 have PS1 cheat codes. You would have been better to say some joke about atari systems.

Go cuck yourself Snyder.
>>
>>69173101
Nah. Cap makes out with a chick, and before entering bad guy's lair, Cap talks about Bucky trying to bang this chick back in the day. They both have the Not Gays.
>>
>>69172415
>You just saw a video of Bucky killing your parents and are likely emotionally unstable
>Let me lie to you and tell you I knew all along adding to my betrayal to the mix of emotions you are feeling right now lol
>>
>>69173396
>just saw bucky kill your parents
>Get your ass kicked by two buttbuddys despite a trillion dollar suit

power levels should be Vision>Iron Man= Hulk>spiderman = thor = quiksilver> Captain > Widow, scarlett witch, any other unnamed cucks
>>
>>69173077
also turned him into a republican
>>
>>69173537

Go and play with your top trumps.
>>
>>69172227
>he's posting it in every thread
nice try dcuck but even the normies knew your movie was trash. don't get me wrong i wanted it to be good too but it just wasn't.
>>
>>69173951
that reference would fall deaf on a 30 year old, shouldn't you be watching noire films?
>>
>>69174315

Do you not still get top trumps?
>>
>>69174315
>that reference would fall deaf on a 30 year old
30 year old here, I get the reference.

Do you think Top Trumps are a modern thing or something?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.