[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite episode of Maury?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: maury.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
maury.webm
3 MB, 720x480
What is your favorite episode of Maury?
>>
kek was that episode real

or just edited
>>
>>69171490
Oh it's real all right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMLu-K8lPv0
>>
The one where the old Jew alternates between pretending to care and laughing as he displays degeneracy to a cheering audience.
>>
>>69171606
yeah I like that one too
>>
She's got a cute smile t.b.h.
>>
>>69171451
why is every guest on this show an obese ham?
>>
>>69171701
That's the main demographic of daytime television
>>
>>69171681
poor kid. exploited on national tv for airfare and greenroom snacks
>>
>>69171451
This show makes both blacks and whites look degenerate.
>>
File: 1461289076011.jpg (34 KB, 370x452) Image search: [Google]
1461289076011.jpg
34 KB, 370x452
>>69171451

>woman acts upset
>>
Midget fight episode

For such small people they had large problems
>>
File: Dog with soda bottle.jpg (37 KB, 329x447) Image search: [Google]
Dog with soda bottle.jpg
37 KB, 329x447
>>69171768
>Diet Pepsi
>>
Why are they always ugly as fucking sin, I mean, you dont see these people when out and about, its like they have to scour the fucking streets for the ugliest fuckers first and foremost. Judge a book by its cover, its usually a very good indication of what the fuck they are like on the inside.
>>
>>69171873

Depends on where you live.

I live in rural PA and everyone looks like this.
>>
>>69171451
Sometimes I wonder how can Maury just have a straight face when dealing with these people.

He seems like a nice guy.
>>
Someone harpoon that whale
>>
>>69172095
I pity you, senpai.
>>
>>69171451
So, the white guy was supposed to be the genetic father of a black child? Really?
>>
>>69171681

Wait so white guy who wasn't the dad has a black cousin?
>>
>>69171519
haha stupid bitch.

who's more sad? the evil chick who keeps insisting she didn't cheat, or the cuck guy who's simply too stupid to realize he's being strung along by some cheating whore for 4 years?
>>
>>69171451
Brothers, we have found the King of all Cucks.
>>
File: 1324072421434.jpg (62 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
1324072421434.jpg
62 KB, 417x500
>>69171809
HEY-OH!
>>
>>69171681
>she
>>
>>69172305
I mean. There comes a point where you just have to go, "nope, that shit ain't mine", no matter how much you try to deny it for yourself.

How do they even get themselves into the situation? It's not like she's attractive, she's a fucking hambeast, the moment I saw the skin color of those nigglets I would just go "aw, hell naw, I'm done" and walk out the door.
>>
>>69172397

At the delivery you'd think he'd have noticed something but he was probably so excited to start a family and that he had someone to do that with that he was just totally blinded by what was really going on. Once he built a relationship with those kids it's near impossible to break that.You always question though and make sure
>>
>>69172397
i think that's where you and i are different from the kind of people that appear on this show and different than the cucks that deny the facts even though they are right in front of them. some beta guys are just desperate for some love or feeling wanted, and they're not assertive enough to be all like hell naw i'm done.
>>
I always feel kindof bad that kids are usually involved in this stuff. The whole world knows that either their mother is a slut and/or their dad is a douchbag, no kid needs video evidence of this in their life.
>>
Anyone remember the black chick that looked like dr robotnik?

Fat, round body with skinny legs. Wore similar clothing too
>>
>>69171701
That and most of them are black too.
>>
>>69171451
Is this the show that has the male or female episodes? or was that only Jerry?
>>
Post best episodes/moments.
>>
>>69171701
it was recorded in america
>>
>>69175240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjN7A8vmPPo

This girl fucking kills me haha.
>>
the one with the out of control 7 year olds that smoked and drank whiskey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am4zWElpCIw
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.