[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this guy's problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: BlackPhillip.jpg (495 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
BlackPhillip.jpg
495 KB, 1200x800
What was this guy's problem?
>>
>>69171161
he's black
>>
something................got his goat
>>
>>69171161
he was the GOAT
>>
>>69171190
That joke was baaaaad
>>
>>69171161
He was cast in a shit """horror""" film and had to make the best of a bad situation.
>>
File: goat.exe has stopped working.webm (774 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
goat.exe has stopped working.webm
774 KB, 720x404
>>69171161
he's a cunt
>>
>>69171161
>this goat walks up to you in the cliub and rams your girls ass

What do?
>>
>>69171161
He was literally possessed by Satan.
>>
>>69171226
Come on, anon. Broaden your definition of the genre.
Yeah, there were no jump scares and other conventions of "horror" / scary movies but it was genuinely creepy at times.
Also: I think the situation they forced the girl to live in - especially in the context of those times - was horror for her. They were literally abusing their family because of their beliefs. Fucking parents.
>>
has anyone ever noticed the similarity between the chirstmas goat and satan? One of the most famous ways to depict Satan is that of a goat. Satan and Santa use the same letters. The chirstmas goat has the same job as Santa, to deliver presents.
Does this perhaps symbolise that Santa is a reincarnation of Satan? Greed is one of the seven sins and greed directly ties into materialism which is exacly what christmas is about.
>>
This movie would have been better if I hadn't seen the trailer beforehand
>>
>>69171161
Why only woman witches? Why BLACK Phillip? Reminder that this 'movie' is both sexist AND racist and if you like you need to get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>69171161
He was pretty based t.b.h phams.
Would hang out with.
>>
>>69171378
Trailer tells you nothing other than the setting you fucking child.
>>
>>69171561
It makes it look scary. Which it wasn't. It was atmospheric as fuck though.

>you fucking child

touched a nerve there hey
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.