[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Scarlet Witch just use her mind control powers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Why didn't Scarlet Witch just use her mind control powers during the big fight?

In the AoU finale only using telekinesis was fine cos they were all robots, but surely against humans you just fuck em up like she did in the tanker bit.
>>
Why didn't Ant-Man use ___________________ANTS_____________________?
>>
I like how vision just disappeared for 90% of the airport fight until the plot required him again. Such bullshit
>>
>>69168831
because she is good now and like you said, doing that to a person is fucked up
>>
>>69169074
This desu,he could solo half of Caps team
>>
Why did she let vision hold her captive when she can easily beat him? Why did she wait for archery man to show up? He didn't even do anything
>>
>>69168831
I think she has to be close to a person, or even touch their heads to mind control someone. Iron Man's team had helmets, were too fast, or knew her powers.
>>
>>69169170
Because Vision was a nice guy and she didn't even want to leave first until hawkeye insisted
>>
>>69169170
Afraid of her powers still. Clint showing up to "get her off her ass" and motivated her to leave.
>>
>>69169198

That makes no sense
>>
>>69169226
That's what she did in the movie lad
>>
Teach Wanda how to use the ant man suit in a very rudimentary capacity, have her go small then sneak up and mess with their minds.

sorted
>>
Half this movie made no sense and it was tonally all over the place. The pacing was also way off. Too much fat especially in the first half. Tony's casual visit at Spiderman's house after being given 36 hours to get Bucky was a perfect example of this
>>
>>69169281
>combining 2 character

Take your nerdgasm to >>>/co/
>>
>>69169296
the only thing that makes ant man super is his suit, anyone can wear it
>>
>>69169038
this, bullet ants could've easily beaten more than half the opposition
>>
>>69169319

His thief skills are a major part of what makes him good. Anyone else would have limited capibilities in it.
>>
>>69169452
but enough to hop onto someones shoulder and work your magic

hell the original ant-man was a scientist and he did just fine, the only reason Lang was selected was to use the suit to steal the yellowjacket suit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.