[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/film/ when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: roads_to_kiarostami_cover.jpg (21 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
roads_to_kiarostami_cover.jpg
21 KB, 650x365
I'm fucking sick of the pure number of plebs and normies on this board acting
>>
I'm torn on Kiarostami, to be honest. Loved Like Someone In Love, but I'm not keen on his 80's-90's output at all, except for Where's My Friend's House or whatever it's called. Certified Copy was good.
>>
>>69168841
Close Up is one of the finest films ever made, a Taste of Cherry is staggering, and Ten is excellent, and inventive
>>
If mods ever proceed with /film/ it will be to split movies / films and tv shows, not films and movies.
Even that decision is not worth it so I doubt it's ever happening.
>>
>>69168841
>>69168877
>all this pretentious bollocks
Just admit that you like capeshit, instead of pretending to enjoy irrelevant films so that you can feel superior to everyone else.
>>
File: feelsaibot.jpg (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelsaibot.jpg
22 KB, 645x773
>New trial board: /qst/ - Quests
DELETE THIS

He can't keep getting away with it
>>
Reposting my opinion on /film/ :
Everything but Hollywood goes on /film/. Tv-shows stay on /tv/ . There, solved, and everyone is happy
>>
>>69168927
This would never, ever work. The only sensible thing to do is a split between TV and film (shorts and TV movies would go here).
>>
>>69168967
I think it would work only if you create /film/ without trying to remove anything from /tv/.

Basically keep /tv/ the same and let /film/ self moderate via elitism.
>>
>>69168786
>kiarostami
Ugh, when will /kino/ be made so that we won't have to share a board with "cinema" babbies
>>
>>69168967
Why? 95% of Hollywood's output is shitty /tv/ material.
>>
>>69168967
> this will never work cause I don't want you to have nice things
there are fucking boards about toys, guns, drawing and many other niche shit, why can't we have a board about good movies? please answer me
>>
File: mel gibson.jpg (213 KB, 950x1429) Image search: [Google]
mel gibson.jpg
213 KB, 950x1429
>>69169113
I propose it be called /kίνηση/ and that all faggy bullshit like french new wave, neuer deutscher film etc. lead to instant bans.
>>
>>69169113
>why can't we have a board about good movies?

Who is going to make that distinction? Are you going to trust the janitors to make that call? Are we going to vote on a list of acceptable titles?
>>
When /film/ launches, I will be there to post about Roland Emmerich's filmography regardless of how appropriate you think it is.
>>
>>69168786
Make YouTube & Internet Media board
Make a Celebrity board
/tv/ instantly improved
>>
>>69169208
Here >>69169036
>>
>>69169269
What?
>>
>>69169208
its not about the content of the board, but more about the type of discussion on it.
Meaning, every movie is welcome, but the discussion has to be about film, not about "why couldn't cap america lift thors hammer" or idiotic things like that.

let a be a slow board, those are the best ones anyways
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.