[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"If we didn't drop a building on him while we were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 990x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 990x600
"If we didn't drop a building on him while we were kickin' ass"

Um, excuse me? The situation in AoU was your fault Ironman.
>>
>>69168505
It's ok he said "my bad"
>>
It was Loki's fault though
>>
>>69170310
>if the choice of using the mind stone was never presented to Tony, he never would have chosen to create Ultron!!!
>it's all Loki's fault for bringing the sceptre to earth!!!

Fuck off Tony apologist
>>
>>69170412

>it's Ultron's fault for lifting Sokovia up and thus any collateral damage it caused is his fault
>nuh uh, if Tony had never built him he wouldn't have rampaged so it's Tony's fault!

>If Loki hadn't brought the Mind Stone to earth none of this would have happened
>nuh uh, it's Tony's fault for using it!

You don't get to have it both ways. Either the buck stops with Loki/Tony or with Tony/Ultron, but not Tony/Tony
>>
>>69170499
Loki may have created the choice for Tony, but Tony literally created the entity making the choice to blow up the world. He created both the choice and the choice-maker. Tony is obviously more accountable.
>>
>>69168505
iron man helped humanity more than any other though, fuck the others
>>
>>69170661

If Tony is to blame for the choices he makes, but Loki is not for making that choice open to him, then Ultron is to blame for the choices he makes, but Tony is not for making the choice open to him. Tony does not deserve both sides of the blame.
>>
>>69168505
Wanda manipulated Tony into doing it.
>>
>>69170992
The invention of the ironman armor only made the world a more dangerous place.
>>
>>69171546
Except for where he created an artificial intelligence with the intention of policing the planet that went haywire.
>>
>>69171546
Did you read what I said? Tony CREATED Ultron. Loki did not create Tony. Tony is ultimately responsible for Ultron, his creation. Loki is not responsible for Tony.
>>
>a few people died in a fight to protect the entirety of the planet
>NUH UH YOU GUYS AREN'T DOIN IT RIGHT SIGN THIS TREATY NAO

And those Avengers that did agree to that shit were literally guilt-tripping.
What compelling characters lmao, those are the best America has to offer.
>>
>>69168505
Movie was full of hypocrites, Tony being the biggest one.

He has Daddy (and now revealed Mommy) issues.
He's height challenged.
He never owns up properly to his mistakes. "I stopped making weapons when I saw terries use them, except for all the suits I made, the suit the Army has, and the almost unstoppable robot AI I created. I stopped though. Except for this new suit."
Black Panther's Dad was all like "We need to regulate super heros, so they don't kill more people", but the kid puts on the super suit and runs off chasing Bucky illegally, but he gets a free pass for being a black king.
Almost killed Bucky who was innocent of killing his Dad.
>>
>>69172324
This. Bucky actually did nothing wrong.
>>
>>69172098
Jarvis?

Or the virus that attacked Jarvis?

Did tony create the Virus?
>>
>>69172703
Both, actually.
>>
>>69172703
There was no virus. They found an AI in an infinity stone and Tony decide to use that AI for his new defense system.

Tony didn't make the AI but like an idiot he used an AI he was not familiar with or understood for the basis of his defense system. That AI is what "killed" JARVIS and became Ultron.
>>
>>69170661
Is a parent responsible for the choices their child makes?

If my wifes son murdered someone, does that mean she is responsible for that murder?
>>
>>69172273
it wasn't just new york autismo. it was the fact that it didn't seem to the public that they were improving over time since the death count and threat to the world keeps going up in the public eye. they literally explain this in the first 15 minutes holy shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.