[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could go back in time and tell Walt one sentence, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bromine and barium.jpg (39 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
bromine and barium.jpg
39 KB, 720x405
If you could go back in time and tell Walt one sentence, what would it be, and WHEN.
>>
>"Stop being a pussy"

At the beginning of the pilot
>>
>Happy Birthday Walt
on his last birthday
>>
"listen, I understand what you are trying to do but you should probably save her"
>>
Burn the Walt Whitman book.
>>
dont call the nazis
>>
>>69168051
I am the danger
Right after he told Skyler he was the danger
>>
>>69168051
>right when Walt is dying
>"I'm gonna kill that cripple kid ya know? and I'm gonna fuck Ted too you faggot"
>>
File: cuckold.png (1 MB, 722x1265) Image search: [Google]
cuckold.png
1 MB, 722x1265
I need but one word
>>
>>69168051
Don't buy out of Gray Matter.
>>
>>69168051
Fuck your honor. Stop selling meth and borrow the money your ex and her filthy rich husband are lending you.
>>
FIRE TODD
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.