[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason why Cersei is such a bitch? I've heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: cersei-lannister-729-620x349.jpg (60 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
cersei-lannister-729-620x349.jpg
60 KB, 620x349
Is there any reason why Cersei is such a bitch? I've heard the whole "woman in a man's world" thing, but jesus christ, she's such a cunt. I just finished season 4, so is there more about her in season 5? IDGAF about spoilers.
She is quite pretty tho
>>
>>69164121
she's always a cunt but she becomes more sympathetic in season 5
>>
>>69164153
Ah ok. That smug look she has makes me so mad
>>
>>69164121
>DGAF about spoilers.
>She is quite pretty tho
spoiler: she becomes quiet ugly once MUH GODS are done with her.
>>
>>69164199
I know what happens lol. I put off watching the show for ages, but I'd watched a ton of stuff on Youtube already
>>
>>69164153
Fuck, I can't resist "Cersei is sympathetic" bait.

She's not more sympathetic in season 5. She just happens to be pitted against the biggest shitcunts in all of Westeros so you forget how much of a bitch she is.
>>
>>69164121
> Unhappy marriage, a sham after a stillbirth
> Grew without motherly love
> Commanded abd orered around by her father, siblings and son
> Only receives affection from his brother
> Massively paranoid for her children
desu she is unnecessarily cunty in S1, with her seeing Starks as an enemy from ep1 for plot reasons
>>
>>69164121
Cersei a cute! A CUTE!!
>>
>>69164451
Vaguely attractive...not cute.
>>
>>69164121
She's hot.
>>
literally the first scene of S5 explains it
>>
>>69164121
She was driven insane by a prophecy when she was 16.
>>
File: Thug Cersei 5.png (2 MB, 1596x1548) Image search: [Google]
Thug Cersei 5.png
2 MB, 1596x1548
>>69165732
>>69164905
>>69164451
>>
Hope the Sparrow manages to get her executed tbhfam.
>>
>>69164121
She's just bitter at life in general. First her mother died while giving birth to Tyrion. Then she wanted to marry Rhaegar (she loved him dearly), now we know that Aerys didn't allow it. That was the first of her sorrows with men. Then it was the prophecy by Maggy the Frog. Then she got to marry Robert who whispered "Lyanna" in her ear on their wedding night. Even beforehand she had never really forgiven him for killing Rhaegar But that was the final straw.

She felt trapped by the expectations of her gender and really thinks herself as her father's daughter. She craves power but has no idea what to do with it once she's got it. Her only virtue is that she loves her children, but even that can be questionable since she lashes out if her children go against her wishes.
>>
>>69164275
This. I hope those cunts all get slayed by that giant zombie desu.
>>
>>69164121
She's an alcoholic, and a bad one at that. Her beauty if fading, and she was always extremely vain. She has latent bisexual tendencies. She hated her husband and found him repulsive.

She's been psycho a long time tho. Pushed her friend down a well when she was a girl.
>>
cersei is the best character in the show

inb4 some freak tells me its a greyjoy
>>
>>69166549
What a shame that she never talks about Rhaegar on the show. Instead we got stuff like bad pussy and cock merchants.
>>
>>69166397
She's gonna go full Aerys and will try to burn down King's Landing when Tommen eventually kicks the bucket. Jaime will then save KL again by strangling her, thus fulfilling the prophecy.
>>
She doesn't really have anything to be happy about desu.

Which has only multiplied over the seasons/books.
>>
>>69166720
How will Jaime die?
>>
>Is there any reason why Cersei is such a bitch?
No.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.