[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUESS WHO'S BACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: big.jpg (98 KB, 853x641) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
98 KB, 853x641
GUESS WHO'S BACK
>>
LITTLE
>>
haha
cuck
>>
>bankrupt cuck
>>
Horace gets shot by Pete. MASH kills himself halfway into the show

Horace and Pete is total garbage.
>>
>>69161782
Watching it right now. He sucks! No emotion! They think this guy is one of the best comedians?
>>
>>69161878
2/3 statements are incorrect
>>
>>69161878
>Spoiling a show u clearly haven't seen
>2016
>>
>>69161782
is he rich as fuck now?

He has the relaxed demeanor of someone who is comfortable and entering the age of true zero fucks given

There no urgency or ambition in his comedic swagger anymore, he is just nonchalantly being somewhat humorous about his life.

You can tell the fire is gone, why does success ruin everyone?

That being said, horace and pete is amazing and Louis ck can write the fuck out of comedy, pretty sure his standup is dead and gone now though
>>
>>69162153
Eh. nothing about Horace and Pete felt original or exciting. It felt like it was written by a try-hard trying to be 2deep. I don't think stand up is dead, in fact, it's recovered since the early-mid 2000s lull/Dane Cook era thanks to Netflix. But I doubt stand up will ever be as big as it was in the 1980s.
>>
>>69161782
BIG
>>
>>69162153
>is he rich as fuck now?

Yeah, I think he is. He might have lost some money on H and P but probably not enough where he still isn't going to be able to put his daughters through good colleges and keep himself comfortable.
I heard him talking to Maron on WTF and he mentioned that Lorne Michaels was lecturing him on self-funding and why he shouldn't do it, especially when he's got back backers constantly offering him money for projects. He just knew he could take the risk and wouldn't be destitute because of it.
I don't know, I liked H and P, it wasn't revolutionary but it was fun and interesting. He got a couple bucks from me for some of the eps but after i got a feel for it I didn't think it warranted further funding.
>>
>>69162153
>why does success ruin everyone?

That would be old age. Especially when it comes to comedians.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.