[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your favorite singular webseries? Jake and Amir by a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 7e1f3ef8506ef2ec17667f5ecfeb1156.jpg (362 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
7e1f3ef8506ef2ec17667f5ecfeb1156.jpg
362 KB, 1920x1080
whats your favorite singular webseries?

Jake and Amir by a mile for me, there isnt a single webseries I actually watched consistantly untill I came across this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jXpkHu7NMg
>>
jake and amir is not good
>>
>>69160548
really? ive always enjoyed it
theyre some of the only youtubers i continued to follow after around 2011
>>
>>69160415
To be honest this is giving me some weird nostgia because I used to watch this series up until 2011-2012. Not sure whyi stopped but I remember it got boring.u
>>
>>69160415
The old shorts were the best. I still laugh at the vending machine one.
>>
>>69160415
man. if i could convert all the time i spent watching these guys into something productive, i would be a fucking millionaire.
>>
>>69160415

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wspnO_wg0S8

Best episode
>>
File: roseslavin.jpg (112 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
roseslavin.jpg
112 KB, 612x612
>>69160415
>ywn be roommates with and have Rose McIver occasionally appear on your podcasts/hang out

I'm so damn jealous
>>
>all these pleb tier best episode choices
you guys gotta learn how to be funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmEdl6bOwh8
>>
I make the conscious decision not to subscribe to white people on youtube.
>>
Dickless for Chiklis was without a doubt the funniest goddamn thing i've seen and heard out of every youtube video i've ever seen
>>
>>69160415
I watched this entire thing from start to finish, and it was probably the only good thing I've ever seen on the internet.

I can't even pick a favourite episode, but I loved the way they slowly revealed that Jake is in fact as demented and damaged as Amir, it's just more subtle.
>>
Yeah Jake and Amir is pretty great.
>>
Yeah pretty funny. Lost a bit of quality in the last two years but oh well.
>>
>>69160415
There was this Ucla-based comedy duo like jake and amir that started around the same time and I think collaborated with them on a few videos but I can't remember their names. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Totally the same weirdo / straight-man dynamic but slightly different. I really liked their videos can anyone help me out?
>>
>>69162897
true tubekino
>>
>>69160415
Top-tier web series, yes they lost some momentum towards the end and I'm glad they called it when they did.

But honestly the fact that they kept it going successfully for so long is a testament to how good it was, and how shitty everything else on CollegeHumour became.

CHERRYYYYYYYYYYYYY DUDE
>>
>>69165381
insecure jake episodes were always my favourite. the rapping ones especially.
>>
Rick Fox was so funny on this series.

>Rick is looking for all the eggs
>Rick opens the drawer
>sees they've all been scrambled
>"NOOOOOO"
>>
>>69160415
how is this funny?
>>
really enjoy their podcast too, but lately I've found myself scrubbing through it a bunch. Between their new series, tour dates, and sponsors, they spend so much time trying to sell me something before getting to the actual content
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
10/10

I cried like a baby.
>>
>>69170741
you gotta learn how to be funny, man

>>69162748
yeah I spent a bad amount of time too
>>
>>69170805
tried to find torrents of this after he talked about it on Marc Maron's podcast. sounds like it's really good. i don't think it really counts as a webseries, though.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.