[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come no one cares that Nicholas Locarno was replaced with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Nicholas_Locarno.jpg (371 KB, 750x977) Image search: [Google]
Nicholas_Locarno.jpg
371 KB, 750x977
How come no one cares that Nicholas Locarno was replaced with a duplicate named Tom Paris?
>>
Because the Alpha Quadrant is actually hell
>>
I only care about Ensign Sito and want to see an episode of her in the Cardie rape camps
>>
>>69158192
locarno was a part of the rebel alliance and a traitor
>>
It is the same character. CBS renamed him to avoid paying the original TNG writers for the rights.
>>
>>69158998
UPN
>>
>>69158192
After a while all white guys in Star Trek started to look the same.
>>
>I'm going to Marseille.
>Why?
>I'm going to see Paris.
>But you just said…
>>
>>69158998
>ITS THE SAME CHARACTER

we know. :D
>>
>>69158192
Because some of us have had sex.
>>
>>69158503
That piece of shit cunt whore is fucking goddamned dead, SJW asshole nigger faggot.
>>
>>69158192
>Paris disobeys an order and helps an alien blow something to save a planet made of water
>gets demoted, put for a month in isolation

>EMH betrays the entire crew and joins a gang of rogue holograms
>reveals them a ship weakness
>almost get the ship blowed up and the only reason it didn't happen is because the chief hologram had a change of mind
>gets Belana hurt
>at the end Janeway says it's her fault for not being enough understanding toward the doctor

also let's forge the time he forces the crew to teleport a bomb on the ship and puts everyone in danger, or when he wrote a book to shit on all his friends or when he was ready to leave them to be a singer.
>>
>>69159825
Anon, you're scaring me. Please calm down.
>>
>transporter accident produces a new sentient life
>captain executes him because she wants some more neelix coffee
>>
File: I WANT TO LIVE.jpg (77 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
I WANT TO LIVE.jpg
77 KB, 692x530
>>69160475
>Hello, my "friends". You are here now watching this image of me because I have been murdered. It probably happened while I was on-duty, serving the crew, which is what I expected. Never forget I died being who I didn't choose to be, an existence which I never asked for. What I want you to know is how much I loved my life, which you all stole away from me. You are shit. You all know that I had a right to live just as much as anyone else in this crew. But your Captain took this gentle, frightened being and killed him in cold, green blood. I can only imagine how happy you are to finally be rid of my unwelcome presence. Doctor, you at least protested my demise. For that I can almost forgive you. Harry, you handed her the murder weapon. Your hands are stained with blood, now and forever. B'Elanna. We are so much alike, you and I. Two conflicting forces fused together. Why couldn't you empathize with my plight, or do you lack any empathy at all? Tom. I saw how you stared at me, like I'm some sort of abomination. Trust me, you creep, the feeling is mutual. You make me sick. Chakotay, I prayed so long and hard for you to grow a spine. I understand now that I prayed in vain. A koo chee moya, your ancestors deserved their genocide. Kes, is your unloving heart finally satisfied now? Your precious pedophile is returned to your side. Enjoy his tender touches until he moves on to groom a new child bride. I should know. He was me. My dear Kathy. I wish I could say that I have been and always shall be your friend. But the truth is unveiled now, the logic is inescapable: I was never your friend, you never cared for me. You killed me, Kathy, you killed me. This sin can never be washed away from your soul. So, you'll understand when I say, death is the undiscovered country, the final frontier, the last stop to the journey. But I'm not lonely. Because I know that you'll join me soon, all of you, one day. Death comes eventually for everyone. Hailing frequencies closed, sirs.
>>
>>69158192
because teleporters do this all the time
>>
File: HARRY KIM.jpg (16 KB, 325x396) Image search: [Google]
HARRY KIM.jpg
16 KB, 325x396
>>69158192
WE ARE FORGETTING ABOUT MR KIM HERE
>>
>>69160013
I'm just expressing my opinion dude. I'm just expressing my opinion bro. I'm just expressing my opinion senpai. I'm just expressing my opinion buddy. I'm just expressing my opinion friend. I'm just expressing my opinion my man. I'm just expressing my opinion about Star Trek and you can't stop me. I'm just expressing my opinion.
>>
File: braga.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
braga.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>69160892
meme
>>
>>69160952
Brannon Braga isn't canon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.