[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Thoughts on this show?
>>
>>69156853
Moo
>>
Looks reddit
>>
>>69156853
GAY
A
Y
>>
>>69156891
This
>>
Telekino
>>
>>69156853
KINO
I
N
O
>>
KINO
>>
It's the best gay fanfiction ever written
>>
>>69157172
?
>>
first two seasons are pretty great
>>
Fucking hate that bitch
>>
>>69157272
This. I started the third season sometime last year and I'm only like three episodes in.
>>
>>69156853
It's almost been a year since season 3 aired.
>>
>>69157638
It gets a lot better after the first half.
The first arc has a specific character that only exists to drive the plot and is somehow more competent than everybody else while changing her mind on her agenda every five minutes, just to disappear and never be heard from again after her plot device role had been fulfilled. It was extremely distracting for me, still good though
>>
>>69156853
The first season was awesome. The second season started to feel like a poorly written fanfic and the third season went beyond retarded.
>>
>>69156853
first 2 seasons are 10/10
>>
>>69156853
its gr8
>>
How did it become fanfic tier?
>>
>>69157990
After they realized tumblr was literally 99% of their fanbase
>>
mads was great but i fell off after s1
>>
Needed more episodes with shit like the person who grew Mushrooms out of people.
>>
>>69156853
Season 3 was shit but the ending was GOAT
bros not gay
>>
File: 1457464033601.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457464033601.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>69156853
Well in terms of technical aspects its gorgeous throughout all 3 seasons. Easily one of the best looking shows in recent years. With fairly minimal budgets it really is impressive how great the sights and sounds of this show are.

The sound design, costume, art direction, performances, prop work, cinematography ect are all top notch. It is undeniably prettier than any of the Hannibal related films and arguably a better show than it had any right to be.

Story perspective for me, I enjoyed the 1st season but grew tired of the procedural elements. Season 2 fixed this by gradually moving away from the KOTW set up and focusing on its lead characters and their development. Season 2 boasts an absolutely superb ending on par with any finale of any show really.

Season 3 was a bit of a mess but still infinitely more watchable than 90% of the drek on television because as I previously stated those technical aspects were always way above average. Overall it was probably my least favourite season but it still had some great moments.

I'd come for Mads and stay for the visuals really.

Oh also book readers that need everything to be literal translations from page to screen need not apply, I have one friend like that and she despises the show as a result. Her loss.
>>
Great cinematographic experience.
Gorgeous direction. I've read all the book, I don't really care about the plot as much as what's happening on the screen.
>>
In terms of homo lust it was great.
>>
File: lewd.gif (994 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lewd.gif
994 KB, 500x500
>>69156853

Was Graham the last Bluebeard wife?
>>
When the fuck is this getting picked up by someone else for another season?
>>
>>69157172
OH MAN I LOVE 4chan IT'S LIKE THE BIGGEST GROUP OF UNDERAGE COMEDIANS IN THE WORLD!
>>
>>69159402
Might be a movie. but the writer wants to get the script in order
>>
six seasons and a movie when?
>>
cute boys doing cute things
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.